Chapter 19

-Authors note: this chapter contains sexual situations. Readers discretion is advised-

Within a few minutes there was a loud banging on the door. You gulped harshly as you walked over and unlocked it. Blitz forced open the door and walked inside, locking the door behind him. He stood in front of you, tears filling his eyes before he grabbed onto you and kissed you passionately. He took no time to introduce his tongue to yours, his hands tracing down the curvature of your back until he cupped both hands over your ass. He continued to kiss you as he lead you back toward the bed, pushing you down on it and straddling you before grasping both of your wrists and shoving them above your head onto the bed. He continued to kiss you until you could barely breathe, his chest pressed against yours.

"Please, please, forgive me" you whimpered as he pressed a kiss onto your forehead.
"Shhh, you didn't do anything wrong" he traced your face with his finger before returning to kissing you rhythmically.

You grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it up over his head, throwing it onto the floor. You ran your hands down his torso feeling every inch of his chest. You bit your lip as you looked back up at him, his eyes peered wantingly into yours.

He leaned down into you, licking against your neck and breathing heavily down it. Your breath caught in your throat as you began unbuttoning his pants and shoving your hand on the outside of his boxers. Your hand cupped over his member, stroking it through the fabric. His voice caught in his throat as he uttered, "fuck". You felt him get hard beneath your touch, his already large member becoming harder against your palm.

"I want you, I really, really want you" you whispered into his ear, he buckled above you, his breathing becoming shaky.

He sat up and shimmied your dress over your head, throwing it onto the ground. You laid beneath him in only your bra and underwear. Nervousness started to sink into your chest as he stared down at you, analyzing your body and staring at you. The tension between the two of you continued to rise as you reached behind you and unclamped your bra, letting it slide off of you.

He leaned down holding a breast in each of his hands. He kissed down your chest and began to squeeze tightly against your boobs, his hands digging into your flesh.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.
"I've never been more sure about anything."

He kissed down your stomach and stopped as he reached your underwear. He grabbed onto both leg holes and yanked, your underwear ripping off of your body. Your face got hot with embarrassment and nervousness. You grabbed onto his horns and tried to relax.

"B-be careful okay? Just..can we go slow?" You asked nervously.
"Anything for you" you felt him smile against your stomach.

You felt his tongue lay flatly against your cunt, your eyes began to roll back in pleasure. He kissed, lick, and gently bit rhythmically. You caught your breath and bit your lip, gasping as he began to finger you deeply. You couldn't remember the last time you'd had sex, it'd been years. He continued to suck on you until everything began to tingle and you clenched onto Blitz's horns tighter as you reached climax. Your body jolted as you caught your breath, your heart thundering in your ribs.

He positioned himself upright between your legs holding his cock in one of his hands, he licked his lips and stared at you.

"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Yes" you tried not to sound too excited, "please be careful" you reminded him.
"I'll take it slow."

He set the tip of his cock on the outside of your cunt and waited a moment, his glowing eyes looking into yours looking for any hesitation but there was none. He began to plunge into you inch by inch, his movements slow and calculated. You bit your bottom lip as you felt every inch of his girth enter into you, his face coming closer to yours until he was entirely inside of you.

"How's this?" He asked.
"Fuck...fuck me, Blitz" you gasped.
He began to thrust into you, your body wanting more and more of him. You dug your nails into his back and sucked onto his neck.
"I'm so sick of you running from me, you're mine, do you understand?" His voice was gruff as he moaned.
"Yes, Blitz."
"Call me daddy" he snarled.
"Yes, daddy."
"Who do you belong to?" He asked, wrapping his hand around your throat and choking you lightly.
"You" you choked out.
"Fuck" he exhaled before his thrusts became louder and harder.
"I want you to cum in me, daddy" you whined, his thrusts became stronger until everything became still and you felt him freeze emptying his body into yours.

He pulled himself out of you and flopped beside you, wrapping his arms and tail around you tightly. He kissed you sweetly and smiled down at you before saying, "Y/N, please don't leave me again. I-I can't handle it. I'm sorry for what you saw, I'm sorry for everything. I just need you" his voice was cracking. You nuzzled deeper into his chest, gently placing kisses across his pecs.

"I'm sorry, Blitz. I'm yours, okay?"

He stood from the bed, one arm wrapped around your legs, the other supported your back as he lifted you up from the bed. He carried you toward the bathroom as you snuggled into his being. He set you down gently and turned on the shower letting the water warm before stepping in.

"Come on" he smirked, out stretching his arms to you. You walked into the shower and let the warm water pour over your skin. Blitz held you for a while as you both let the water droplets roll over you, your embraces staying strong as Blitz began to lather you with soap and let it rinse off of you. Your eyes drooped as he washed you gently, you hadn't slept the entire night, you weren't even sure what time it was.

"I love you, Y/N. You don't have to say it back if you don't-"
"I love you, too, Blitz" you didn't hesitate, planting a kiss on his lips. He smiled and kissed you multiple times before shutting off the water and grabbing you a towel.

Within the next ten or so minutes Blitz handed you his shirt, it was long on you and hung like a dress. He put his pants and jacket back on and packed up your dress, jacket, and boots from the night before, they were still caked with dry dirt.

"So, do you want to stay here or go home?" He asked.
"Go home" you smirked.
"Did you pay for the room already?"
"No..." you replied.
"Perfect, fuck this place" he laughed. The two of you made your way down the hall, the secretary was asleep yet again. Blitz set the keys on the counter and the two of you left the hotel. The pentagon sun hung in the sky, daylight trickled over hell as you got into Blitz's van and headed home.