Chapter 33

Sinful desire glowed under the pink iridescent lights, music bounced throughout the building and echoing into the streets. You clung to Blitz's arm as the two of you walked passed a long line of imps waiting to enter and made your way towards the front of the line. You could feel their glowing eyes burning into the back of your head. This gave you immense anxiety but Blitz didn't seem to mind as he casually began to talk to the bouncer that blocked the door.

"Two under Blitz," he calmly stated, his eyes bulging at the list as the bouncer began scanning it intently. You watched his nervousness and couldn't help but wonder if Blitz had actually made a reservation, it didn't seem like something he would do.

"Alright, have a nice time," the bouncer said opening the velvet rope behind him and motioning the two of you to enter. Blitz's grip got a bit tighter on your arm, it seemed like he was just as relieved as you.

Your heels clicked lightly on the stone steps as you both made your way toward the entrance, the music growing louder with each inch that you traveled. The pink lights shrouded over your bodies as you were directed toward a table in the center of the large room.

You gazed around to take the room in. The walls were covered in a golden wallpaper, the floors were a blood red, the round tables were all topped with a velvet red table cloth. A band played sensual music just a few feet away on a small stage, the pink lights were just dim enough to allow you to see everything while also not being bright enough to produce every detail.

Blitz pulled out your chair and motioned for you to sit down, the action took you aback for a second before you did as you were told and sat. He pushed you in until your waist met the table cloth and then he rounded the table and sat in his own chair. You looked at him in awe, your face began to blush as he did the same.

"I um, I hope you don't care but I already ordered for us when I made the reservation," Blitz folded his hands on the surface of the table.

"Oh, that's fine, thank you," you smiled, still taking in the new atmosphere. You watched as Blitz looked toward his sleeve and squinted a bit.

"You look beautiful, by the way."

"Thank you," you began to run your fingers through your hair, "so...if you don't mind me asking, what's all this about?" A waiter came over and without saying a word placed down two wine glasses and an open bottle of red on the table, gave a gentle nod, and descended back toward the kitchen.

"Remember the other day when Moxxie and Millie asked about our..um..status?" Blitz said as he began to pour the wine into your cup.

"Mhmm."

"Well it made me think about..well a lot of shit I guess. Like how through...well everything...you've stayed and I've wanted you to stay...and yet we aren't really...anything," he pulled his arm closer to his face and focused in his sleeve once again.

"What?"

"Just, well, I don't want to see each other anymore," Blitz took a swig from the bottle.

"Are you? You took me out, did...did all this and you're leaving me?"

"What? No! Wait, slow down, I meant like I don't want to just see you anymore...not without a title." You gulped from your cup before continuing the conversation, watching as Blitz pulled his hands back into his lap and began to fiddle with something.

"Oh...okay, so...?" You muttered.

"Satan, I don't want to fuck this up,stupid fucking bullshit" Blitz pulled a piece of crumbled paper out of his jacket's sleeve and gave it a glance.

"What's that?"

"Um...just, uh...notes?"

"Notes?"

"Y-yeah...from Moxxie..."

"From Moxxie? Let me see," you edged.

"No! It's stupid, just..."

"Please, Blitz. Let me see."

Blitz huffed and tossed the crumbled piece of paper across the table towards you. You snatched it and pulled away the wrinkles before finally reading down the checklist.

-Sinful Desires at 8pm under Blitz
-wear outfit we picked out
-compliment her beauty
-explain that you want to be more than just friends
-ask her to be your partner politely
-sing her the song we went over
-peck her on the cheek when saying goodnight

Good luck sir! You can do this. Just don't be an idiot.
-Moxxie

You giggled to yourself as you read down the list, it was all in Moxxie's handwriting and Blitz had doodled a small cartoon you and him followed by a plethora of horses all around the edges.

"I'm assuming this is what your day with Moxxie was about?" You smiled gently.

"Listen, I know that Moxxie is the last guy you'd think to go to advice about but...him and Millie are so far up each other's asses it's repulsive. I'm not saying I want you up my ass, unless you want to be, I just want...I want to do this right and be strong and not, not ruin this. I've almost fucked it up multiple times and I can't lose you, I don't want to." You felt tears begin to fill your eyes as Blitz looked away lost in thought.

You reached your hands over the table and set them on top of his, a small smile trickled over your face. His eyes met yours and you sniffled a bit trying to subside the tears.

"Blitz, you don't have to do all this to keep me or impress me or make me want you. I love this date, it's really really really nice, but I love you more, fancy smancy bullshit aside...the best thing that you could ever do to make me keep loving you is just being you" Blitz smiled at you genuinely as the waiter brought back two plates of pasta.

Blitz still smiled at you nervously, his demeanor still off as he tried to act "proper". You gently slipped your fingers down at your sides pulling the hem of your dress up a bit beneath the table cloth. You slipped your thumbs underneath the sides of your underwear and tugged them downwards until they fell to your ankles. You watched closely at Blitz who was still focused on shoveling his food in his mouth. You lifted your feet until your underwear fell free, then you gently tossed them toward the center of the floor beneath the table.

"Damnit," you got Blitz's attention, "I think I dropped something...could you maybe get it for me? It's under the table," you tried to hide your devilish smile.

"Sure," he shrugged before pushing his chair back and clambering under the table. Silence. You stared awkwardly around you at the other people eating, dancing, talking. Suddenly you felt Blitz's hands on your calves as he slowly pushed them apart. You felt your face get extremely hot as you felt him set his palms against your knees.

Suddenly you felt his tongue against your cunt as it began swirling around your clit. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, your hands curled grasping onto the table cloth. You swallowed the moans that pleaded to escape your lips as he began to insert his tongue into you, his finger tips still aggressively rubbing against your clit.

You bit your lip hard to hide your squeals as you began to reach climax, your nose crinkling and your eyes watering as your body ached toward ecstasy. Goosebumps covered your skin as Blitz began sucking and nibbling at your clit as it grew more sensitive before you finally orgasmed, your body twitching in pleasure.

Blitz stood and sat himself back in his chair across from you, he licked his lips and took another swig from the bottle of wine. You sat across him from embarrassed and disheveled from his fucking.  He raised a brow to you as you tried to compile yourself and continue to act natural as the people around you continued to go about their nights. You hoped no one had noticed Blitz's prolonged absence beneath the table and your orgasmic performance.

"Fuck dessert came fast," Blitz laughed across the table. You squeezed your knees together and still felt the wetness of your cunt. You stood and maintained eye contact with him, walking around the table and letting your hand dust across the tablecloth. You reached him and snagged his collar in your hand, leaning down until your lips were inches away from his ear.

"Shhh, shut that pretty little mouth of yours and let's go home, if you're a good boy I might even let you cum" you grabbed his chin in your hands and smiled brightly. He stood promptly and the two of you were running out of the door.