Chapter 27

Authors note: If you don't like smut, this chapter is not for you. This one gets...kinda hot. 

"We don't have to do anything, ya know? I don't want to rush anything and there's nothing for you to make up to me, Y/N," Blitz explained, a look of guilt and questioning in his eyes as he held your hands.

"I know that, I missed you, I love you, I want you," you smiled slightly at him, his face relaxed as he began to smile back. He pushed himself up and laid down on the carpeted ground beside you. You turned your body towards his, wrapping your arm across his chest. You began kissing him gently on his collarbones and up his neck, listening to him purr beneath your touch.

"You have no idea all of the things that you do to me" he whispered as you continued kissing down his chest. Your arms supported you as you sat up and looked down at him, taking in his image. You reached behind your back with one hand and unhooked your bra, allowing it to fall down your arms. You let it loose and placed it onto the pile of shirts beside you.

You climbed onto Blitz, straddling him, your hands pressed down on his chest. He stared at you, his eyes glistening as he examined your body. You felt yourself get red and nervous, he'd seen you before but somehow this still felt new. He reached his hands up and cupped your breast in his hands, squeezing them gently and tugging on your nipples. You winced slightly at his touch.

"You are a work of art" he stated, his eyes still examining you up and down.

"Oh shut up" you joked, embarrassment taking you over. You lifted your hands and covered your breast from his view.

"No, no, no, baby," he said, gently pulling your hands away from covering yourself, "all of you is mine, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Tell me, who's your daddy?"

"You are" you whispered, leaning down over his body and kissing him deeply, your bare breasts pressed against his bare chest. You felt his member getting harder against your cunt. You began grinding against his cock gently, his breathing began to break under your touch.

"Who's is this?" you asked, reaching down his body and grabbing his cock roughly.

"Yours," he answered.

"Only mine?"

"All yours, baby."

You crawled down his body until you were beneath his feet, then you grabbed the brim of his pants and pulled them downward until they were off of his body. You then did the same with his underwear, his bulging cock flew out of the restriction of his boxers. You bit your bottom lip as you finished removing his underwear, then you slipped off your shorts and thong. The two of you sat in the empty room completely bare. Part of you wanted to cover up, another part of you breathed deeply and wanted to be confident.

"Are you gonna ride on this cock?" Blitz asked as you crawled back on top of him, your tits hung down into his face. He quickly took the opportunity to begin to suck on them, you let out an uncontrollable moan.

"Do you want me to ride you, daddy?" you asked him, your cheeks glowed brightly.

"Fuck, yes I do" he reached around and spread your ass. You huffed lightly as you felt his spasming boner press against the entrance of your cunt.

"Are you ready?" you asked playfully.

"If you-" he began to speak, but before you could finish you let the tip of his cock slide into your cunt forcefully. You quickly let yourself drop down until the entirety of him was inside of you. You let out a hiss as his length filled you to the brim. Your eyes were naturally winced as the sensation filled you.

"Oh, fuck me" Blitz whimpered beneath you.

"That's what I'm planning to do" you said seductively as you winked.

You began to slide him in and out of you, first slowly then quickly. You felt him buckle beneath you, his hands cupping your breast, his mouth sucking on your tits forcefully. You continued to ride him, sitting your body upright and grinding back and forth on him. His eyes shut, his face filled with pleasure as he growled under you. He reached his arms around and grabbed your ass, then he began guiding your speed as you pumped on his cock. You could barely breathe as you felt yourself rising to an orgasm, the tip of his cock slamming into a sensitive area within you.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" you announced, his grip on your ass became tighter.

"Shit...me too, baby" he hissed between his teeth.

He continued to increase the speed that you were riding him, his cock began to twitch inside of your cunt. You almost lost your balance as you continued to reach climax, your fingernails began to pinch into his chest as you came. You felt him releasing inside of you, his hot cum filling you entirely. You let your body fall onto his chest, his heart pounded loudly within his ribs.

He leaned down and kissed your head, his hands running through your hands and scratching at the base of your horns. You purred under his touch, his fluids slowly began to leak out of you. You swallowed a few times in an effort to slow your breathing and your heart rate.

"I love you" he whispered, "please, please, please, please, never leave me again."

"I love you" you placed a few kisses on his chest, "I won't, I won't." Then suddenly through the quiet conversation that filled the apartment there was a loud pounding on the door.