Chapter 21

Starting again there is a book that you discuss how to surrender.

It has been said that time does not help us die faster and we work hard to make us forget the pain and start again. So I decided to spend time all the messy things, whether someone else asked me to do it, or if I had to help myself, it would participate in all kinds of activities in the department, at least when I was doing things. I can forget Kai for a short time.

The work of the theater is about to start, and the number of meetings that are going to be attended is increasing. There are several meetings with People from different departments every week, and there is a complete mobilization meeting next week. The current state of the evil group is like a pond of stagnant water. I have not intervened in the private life of any friend. I just feel alone and I hear it. I heard that Kai's relationship with his girlfriend is very soft. I heard that they are in love. Very good, I've seen him and my girlfriend many times, my heart will still be uncomfortable, but as soon as I think I still have many things to do, I do not have time to continue thinking about it. It often goes out to take photos with members of the photographic community. Bone is also with the sound department and with their own women. Each of us has its own responsibilities and obligations, so the relationship of all is not as close as before. I still love my friends, but we do not have to be together all the time.

We all have our own dreams, and the direction of our dreams may not be the same. In the past, I had imagined that I could find someone who loves and aging with him. We stayed on the balcony, smoke the same cigarette and we kiss. In the morning I got up to take care of work in the department, and the other half hurried to get up from the bed. When we are on vacation, we will go to the foreign government or travel abroad. There is no need to have a lot of money in the account, whenever life is good.

Now let's look at my dreams at that time. It's so childish and ridiculous. I do not know what love is and what is hurt. But now I have a deep understanding of the pain of love, the previous dreams are destroyed and I am preparing to write new dreams. I want to be a creator of scripts. I want to have a movie of his own. When the movie is finished, I have to sit and see it fifty times and then I will create a new script. When I have saved enough money, I will travel all over the world. Maybe after three or forty years, I will have a completely different life path with the rest of the evil members. It is possible that no one's love needs to be needed. I'm not afraid to be alone, because I already know the pain of love.

Loneliness is even more terrible. Is this the performance of the show after the Land?

But first let me think it, the future has not yet arrived. For me now, the most important thing is to spend the rest of the third year. And today I have problems with Too, that is, I have to move for the third time. I already contacted the owner last month. I moved to a new apartment when the contract is signed. My new apartment is not far from my friends. I just need to upload five floors.

I did not tell Kai or Bone, because I think they also have their own private matters. I do not want to disturb. If I did not think that Too was the owner of the room with which I was staying, I really did not want to tell him. It took me long to move my things.

I finally got my own room again, and the Too's promise not to return to the room with a woman finally can break. For the way he's anxious to help me move things, I should be very happy and really want to give her feet "I got into your uncle ..." My dear friend shouted to bed and shouted out loud. I had to look at him with a hostel look. "I told you I can move."

"Are you a Lao Tzu friend? Can I let you go and come alone?"

"Do not you hurry to give your woman a place?"

"Do not finance know me very well."

"When can you not spend it?" I asked. But I also know that this is a question without answer. "What is this foolish question, why do not you ask me when I did not paste?" Hey, I know, it is not clear to say these people, do not say that Kai, even Too and Bone are the same bastard, definitely will not stop for anyone. "Oh, I'm sorry, I can have gotten in my head."