Chapter 9

There is no banquet in the world. When we put things on the car and placed them in the Bone car, we should go home. Kai feared this morning that there was no place to stop her baby Charlie, so I was in my car. He was also in a car Bone. At this point, Bone and Too had already left, because they had to go home to eat sausages, so now I left Kai and Kai went to the parking lot, but they stopped me after a few steps.

"Kai" is unfortunate, talking to a girl of pink hair.

"Well," the dear Kai kin answered with a sweet tone that kills people. The activities have finished. These girls can still find their home. My heart is like a sausage.

"It's not that I have to send someone else."

"This is not exactly with the small monkey". He pointed me and said: "Oh, now I'm a monkey again."

"It's sad" "but, in fact, you can still go, third, you must first pick up the car." Only the last sentence was told. I can not stop him. I just mislehed and I walked through the parking lot.

Also, you can not think about that, today he went with a girl of pink hair ...

"Third, you have gone too far."

"Has?"

"If you walk a little more, you'll be home directly, you're a fool".

"Are you not yet there?" I asked him curiously.

"I came back, I sent it to the car."

"So like this?" "How much can you ask, hurry son, I'm anxious to get home to take a bath, the body has been striking to" sad instantly disappeared, as if it had never been sad for him, like, very happy that he finally chose me.

So we walked back to the parking lot. Conduct in the morning, then Kai sat in the driver's seat at night. After all, my arm was sourcing because it was bitter.

"It's unfortunate, this dress is ruined today," he has complained before starting the car.

"What can I complain? You should look first"

"Super hot" "I have only a bit of my body, and I've written it for you." There is no place to write Kai's clothing. His crazy fans were not even released the white buttons of the school uniform. All of them are densely packed. So, who is the most unfortunate, not me.

"Not for handsome"

"What about your face like that?"

"People are called Play Boy, my dear friend, otherwise someone would write love in your clothes?" He said he stretched the necklace behind his neck, so I saw the words above: "Love Khunpol"

"Hey, who is this black hand? I really admire"

"You have to understand, because I am handsome, your soft egg has to practice the growing again to attract the girl, but anyway you should not wash your clothes and keep those phrases that say you love me for a while". "

" I'm not a soft egg, you see my clothes. " I can not admit the defeat in this kind of thing. I quickly let you see the pink letters in my pocket of my clothes. "As a third, it's a lot" â "and, there are, do not worry", I look forward to the clothes, and I did not find anything because the words were downside in my eyes.

At this time, the voice of the friend "P Third is super cute", see not, some customers are congratulating me ...

"So, how?"

"Oh, it is also true." Kai spoke again. My heart was blowing hard. Although I always told me he spoke with someone like that, this phrase is not different, so I answered. I can really talk about. "