Chapter 13

Hanging the phone's toe, I stayed in the bathroom for a long time, thinking about my own feelings, and thinking about Kai's feelings. I want to solve the doubts in my heart, I want to know ... it cares about it. What is it care for those who are love ...

I still care about good friends ...

I began to be inexplicably worthy, why am I so vulnerable? I went out and looked at me in the mirror. The most obvious was red eyes. I saw how bad I cried at first sight.

What face do I have to see my friends now?

To not see Kai, I decided not to go to class today. Conduct back to the Kai apartment and I prepared to pack and move. I do not want to stay with him. The secret love of these two years has only brought me innumerable anguish. When I pulled my clothes and all kinds of things, the mobile phone in the bed was still sounding.

The first three or four calls were alternatively between Kai and Bone. I did not answer, the phone screen lit up. It is extinguished again. The fifth phone sounded, and the name of Too appeared on the screen, forcing himself to connect.

[Third where are you? Why not come to class? ]

Phone sounded very eager. I do not want to be a person who turned around and fled when there was a problem, but this time it was too difficult for me. I can not face people who play with my feelings but they still behave normally. I have no way. I control

"I'm in Kai's apartment".

[What are you doing there ]

"Packs things, and for you, bring me the brochures after the class."

[Wait a minute, are you really going to move? Can you calm yourself first? ]

"I have to return to the original apartment. Although the previous house has been rented, there are empty rooms on other floors."

[Third, I'm serious I ask you, what did you hear or what did you know? ]

"I have to pack quickly, anyway, see it in the lobby of the apartment after school." I finished all the topics before I hang. I do not have to tell you that I accidentally heard something that should not be heard, because I'm afraid ... I fear that if you know, they can not accept it. I, a heterosexual man, a heterosexual man who is determined not to associate with a friend, is it possible to accept me as a person who is not true to my friends?

Can you accept that friendship with friends must change due to people like me? Kai could not have imagined that what he did would have such a big consequence. People who are like him everywhere will not really fall in love with someone, and my stupid person is not worthy of his friends. I put my things in the box, I put the clothes on the shelves on the travel bag and put the laptop in the box.

Although I do not have many things, it took me a lot of time. The kind of today is still quite. When the owner of the room comes back, you may have moved everything. But what I did not expect is that after half an hour, the door of the room sounded and shouted. The person who did not want to see was standing in front of the door. Kai hurried towards the bedroom door. His gaze looked tense. His face was covered with great sweat and breathed heavily. It was obvious that he should have done everything possible to return.

If it was before, it could be soft. If I used to spend time to think about your feelings, but now everything is too late, it's the same kai who ruined everything. I said he loved you. I used to say that I am a good friend. I said I would choose from anyway. It's all your lie. I have no way to stay with people who are selfish.

"Why do you pack things?", The tall man asked me, raising his hand and rubbing his hair on his face due to sweating. "I want to move."

"Where do you want to live? Now that your family is not a problem, he only lives here."