Chapter 17

The words that Kai said have been resonating in my mind, persistent.

Although he had returned to the room, he was still a while still had only the words he said, his voice, his face, and I could feel that he was very serious saying that.

I finally lost it completely, it was no longer a special person for him, not even a friend, nothing. My tears seemed completely out of control, I can only only, containing tears, bone and too is not near, but I do not care is not someone who consumes me. Tears covered my eyes, I only know I'm sad, I can not see any hope. This time, I saddened me not to feel like putting sad love songs. In the past, it could be quite fun to use the shower to run towards the head while listening to the song, but now it is different. I really compaste, I have no face came back and spoke with Kai so intimately as before.

The water poured in the face made me finally start to cry, at least the sound of the water can cover my crying due to the penalty. Someone said this once ... We will meet someone who wants us. He likes what we really are. He is willing to accept everyone. I have always believed in this phrase, although I do not know who he said. One day after that, I met Kai. He was presented to Khunpol. I smiled at me. He bought me snacks. I invited me to join your group. Since then, we have stuck as glue. We like similar things. We can easily understand the hearts of others. We have mutual secrets. We are already an indispensable part of others. But it is not the same, this relationship is just a friend in the eyes of Dehai, but in my eyes is ... The water in the shower head continued to flow, the coldness had penetrated the vertex of the heart, I was shaking and all the clothes was soaked, but I still did not want to leave the bathroom. I just stayed in the bathroom with the knees.

Tomorrow ... Can I really be new to me? Tomorrow ... I can still face Kai with a heart of sincerity?

Because while seeing his face, I will remember the holy words he said. If he never knows or worry about my feelings, why am I always tortured alone?

"Third, third, are you in the bathroom?" Too's speech went to my ear. Although I could not listen to her, I could feel that the voice approached more and more to me. I did not answer anything, I just sat calmly below the watering and I continued to go away.

"Third, tell me something!"

"..."

"It's a waste to handle the water in this way." He was not for worrying about me. But I still opt for not answering anything. Too quiet. I guess I want to let you think about that only ... but ... no, the head of the shower has no water, but the most important thing is that my emotions seem simply hanging on the edge of the cliff, I was so angry that I could only shout out loud ...

"Also, why are you fucking with the lock?" Hey ...! No one answered me, only the sound of the bathroom door was getting stronger.

"I want to be alone."

"Get out! I want to pull! Will you get back soon!" The voice sounded very angry. I had to get up. Alcohol in my body was almost exhausted. I walked a few steps forward, I turned the lock and I saw it. The people out of the outside.

"Do you have diarrhea?" My voice trembled and asked, I do not know what shame I have now, but Tour saw me for a moment and attracted me to my arms.

"Nothing, okay, nothing ..." I was almost crying, but the tears were caused. Fortunately, I also have Too and Bone, no matter how much pain has, they are always with me.

"So you'll be soaked," I said astutely.

"It's stupid that you want to be treated like that."

"It hurts me ..."