Chapter 7

"Third, what's wrong with you?"

"Er... I..."

"What the hell is wrong with you? Stop giving me that constipated look." I ask Kai again. It's also kicking my leg under the table. Er, should i say it? I dare not say it, brother.

"My family has had financial problems recently. I can no longer pay the rent. The owner has rented my house to another person." I answered with exasperation, trying to imitate the actor of a family drama series

"Shit, when did this happen? Why didn't you tell us before?" Kai was concerned. I tried to refrain from telling her the truth that it all started last night, when Too and I came up with this plan.

Instead I replied..

"For almost a month already..." I intensify my expression of sadness as if all my loved ones had dead in me Although I have never taken acting classes, being a art student helps in some skills and feelings of performance.

I bet this year's Best Actor Oscar would go to me. All main clues for <La La Land>, please prepare to cry your eyes out.

"Why did you hide it from us? Aren't we your friends?" too added wood to the fire He can certainly win the award for best supporting actor. Thanks to all the judges.

"I... I don't think I should bother any of you. But now that I don't even I can't even find a place to sleep, I had no choice but to disturb them. Can you help me until my family gets over this hurdle financial?"

"Why don't you sleep at Kai's house? It has two rooms, right?" Bone offered immediately. Kai seemed undecided after listen to this suggestion. Kai is a generous person by nature.

The main reason why he doubted maybe it was due to his hobby of bringing women home. I don't feel good at see his way of being a womanizer, but I must insist.

"Kai, if it's inconvenient for you, that's fine. I can sleep with Too or Bone. There might be a chance that my stuff is messed up or even get lost due to constant moving. But it's okay, I can always buy a new one."

How would you rate my acting ability?

am i good enough pathetic? I almost laughed out loud when I saw Kai's frown. Too said to be closer is better for nurturing love in a relationship. although hardly I can breathe when I'm with Kai right now, I'm going to get closer to him whatever happens.

"Why don't I sell my car for rent... This could work. This it will be a bit more painful and tiring, taking a taxi or BTS can also be quite comfortable.” I glanced at Kai as if to say.

Do you understand me?

"Ok ok ok, come sleep at my house!" Kai, are you serious?

YES!

"Yes, I am. I won't let you suffer, but you have to put up with my girls."

"No problem!"

"I'll help you move in later."

"I'll help too!" my other two friends replied.

"Aow, is it okay to upset everyone?" In fact, I packed my things last night. Now, I just have to take them to Kai's house, HAHAHAHA!

My things were moved to Kai's house after class. But not I'm sure who's sharing their love nest lately and why much that I can't tolerate him bringing a woman home, I'm already in a road of no return... Too and Bone left after helping me carry my things to Kai, leaving Kai and I to unpack in my new room. Almost an hour later, the big guy has left the room even earlier that I realized. I saw him smoking on the balcony as he left my room.