CHAPTER 1

Under what circumstances can't you help but say the word "idiot"?

Was it a good time to walk on the road but a motor vehicle splashed it with a mud soup?

Is it time to watch a movie and discover that the plot and the imagination are completely different?

For me, I fell in love with my friends and paid for him wholeheartedly, but he never looked back at me. The first thing I see when I wake up every day is that I keep intimate all day, but I have to see him take a different woman to the room every night.

Do you know how bad this situation is?

But no matter how many times "idiots", no matter how many times the lotus head on the head with the sad love song, the secret will follow being secret the next day.

I can only open my mouth quietly and continue With my unrequited love It's all because we're friends. (Can't be a friend anymore)

"Sa Wadi krap, every Thursday evening at eight o'clock we meet new, but not too much - the set of eight Some may wonder why I am not very recent reply message on the fan page, which we really want Excuse me, because recently I have had more activities at school, but now I've done it all."

Damn, the camera is smashed, freshly found, but too much lazy to take the time to get out of bed to adjust it, just check it out.

"Let's start saying that things are going well. Last week, there were classmates and even classmates who recommended me to watch a movie".
I stopped for a moment, to create a calm and curious environment for all, ticking...tick...

"Yeah, that's 'The Girl Who Never Stopped Laughing 2', our English translation.
Thai is the second part of the girl".
You are a fool, a clap, or what else is our video?

But even if he nodded and banged his bangs, he was unwilling to appear, I had to change the subject and start commenting on the movie.

"At first, I wasn't very interested in this movie, and they said the second part of the story has nothing to do with the first. Hey what's the sequel of the shit? But when I actually go to see her, we find, hey, interesting. This movie is about the story of a high school girl, Amy.
He had a disease that he could not stop with a smile. If I want to say it
It should be jaw disease. But here I am. don't give them all lots of fun, everyone has to go and see for themselves. We keep saying that lines, images and movie episodes are good..."

After that I started a long story...
You are very confused, do you want to know who I am? If I didn't hear it, I went back and  I listened carefully. My name is "Third". He is an amateur YouTuber, but
he is not a good amateur. After all, my YouTube channel has been open for almost a year. And it's a small achievement too, with over 30,000 people subscribed, and there are 34,000 followers on the fan page that we just to mention. I feel like I'm a red net.

Once the video is taken, it is subsequently published, effects of sound, the music is combined and uploaded to YouTube so everyone can see him. This is my hobby. In my hobby, someone gave me a very helpful help.
important. That person is my dear friend...

"Hey, the video above is super super-super~" ask him what has helped me, eh, it's almost helping me, but recently it seems to be sitting off to the side
and looking at me The mouth is hangover.
"Only 300"
"He has?"
"300 views, I just walked in and watched it 15 minutes early."
"It must be a problem with your YouTube. You can take a look again."
"I want to believe in your ghosts, the movie laughs girl reviews, the volume current display is 314, what did you say?"
Damn, I thought you didn't even check in.

"If you want to make tens of thousands of views, you can come and help me comment together. Every time you have a comment, you will see that the number of
visits increases.” This sentence is always correct.
We are both students in the art department of the film industry, it is say, the guy from the cinema in everyone's mouth. Now I am a junior student, I have to go to class and have extracurricular activities. There is almost no free time. But