Chapter 8

There are many activities for the third year in the faculty of arts. A lots of commented that our purpose and existence was to organize events and not to study.

We have a very tight schedule with fixed times for art exhibitions, short film festival, Songkran performance and the activities of Ad hoc. We must strive for all these events and activities. It can be very exhausting. For example, we have an event called "Nitade Fair" this week. In this Nitade Fair, every art student must participate in the activities of the stand. This is to entertain the students at the university and to collecting donations for the annual theater festival. Therefore, the four We decided to set up a stand.

"What is our booth number?" Bone asked when Too was about to pick up his camera.

"B17, near the stage. To our right are our superiors, they will fold paper stars. And to our left are our young people, they are making man overboard"

"Damn, we shouldn't lose to them." Kai said competitively.

The reason we take the stand so seriously is because we need be in the top 5. To achieve this, we need to get good Benefits. Not only the top 5 will be featured in the newsletter of the art faculty, but they will also be given the priority to use the study. Having priority access to study is an honor for the student of art.

"I've done my research. Faculty moons often sell things like drinks, fish balls, etc. And some of them are installing a Photobooth. That's why they made a lot of money." I shared the information in all seriousness.

"Damn, what should we do then?"

"How about we use the thug style to share movie reviews?" The three of them seemed interested after hearing my suggestion.

"How?" I turned and looked at Kai before they could ask more. Me dear friend Kai knew exactly what to do without my saying a single word. word. I quickly got ready and gave my other two friends a cunning look.

"Sawadeekrap, I'm glad to see you all at this Nitade Fair. We went to check the comments on our social networks and, based on the popular demand, we decided to launch this review game of the movie. You just have to pay 5 baht and you can play this game with us. Those who get the correct answer can win a stuffed toy and those who don't, sorry. Shall we start now?" I I also looked at Too.

"OK we start."

"Name the movie that Mr. Kai is going to describe. Start now!" Is he Kai's turn for performance, and quickly added,

"This movie is good, very good."

"After seeing this movie, I feel like giving it a pat on the back. back to my friend and tell him it's okay. we may have committed the error in our first round of selection. We must get over it We must prepare for this nightmare."

"So serious?" I really don't know what the writer is thinking, he actually let the protagonist sat in a boat and ran out of the yellow river, and they call this romantic…”

My heart aches for my money. only pay half price with my student ID, still I feel the pain in my heart." I quickly continued when Kai finished your phrase.

"Ah, ok, we're done with our movie review. Mr. Too, can you reply now. What is the name of this movie?"

"Screw you!" "The answer is wrong. This movie is called "Hail the Judge", he doesn't understands".

"I'm not answering your question, I'm cursing you. What an idea!" stupid! Following!" Once again, the group rejects me.

"Why don't we sell something, don't think about it too much?"

"That's so common. We need a story for our stuff.

"Damn your story, the focus of our booth is not the things that we sell, it should be our face. I just have to stay there, and the half of our stuff will be sold."