Chapter 4

I attended classes the next morning, as usual. there are two places meeting principals for the faculty of arts. One is in the dining room faculty, another is under a tree near the activity center with many Wood tables. Everyone will grab a spot there.

For our small group of friends, we have a table where we we meet in the morning, take our meals, etc. this is our place exclusive to hang out. As has already been said, there are four of us in this little group. We've been together since freshman year. took us a semester stabilize the team. At first, I did not belong to this group. But, the same feathers gather, I was naturally attracted to this group and left my original group.
Many like to call us the "Thugs". We don't look like thugs, maybe it's because of our features. for some who they are not familiar with us, they do not call us by our names. Instead they call us "thugs".

Dammit!!.

However, we seek the consolation that a bully is much better than a motherfucker. Whenever there are malicious rumors about "thugs", we argue and We analyze the possible culprit who spreads the rumor. After all, we are the scary thugs.

"Bastard! Late again!"

This is Too. VIP Student of the Academy of gangsters It had a head of long, flowing hair that was tied in a horse tail. Today he wears the short-sleeved uniform, without a tie, as custom. In fact, we have forgotten to use one since the second year. Too is an expert in photography. The best of the whole crowd in my opinion. His reputation as a bully was not due to his extraordinary ability photographic, but to your liking. Mr. Too will only take sexy photos.
Pretty girls with big boobs. If you are looking for a photographer to take scenic photos, you can forget about it. This is because it takes two things in photography, pretty face and boobs.
He is also able to attract many girls due to his good looks and his reputation. The girls who can enter your portfolio, are considered like the A-list. Best of all, he slept with most of them.

"I'm so sorry, brothers. It was too late when they finished repair my shower." I said as I sat down on the bench.

"Fix the plumbing or the air conditioning?"

"Bone, damn you!"

"Hahaha, mine isn't small either, Mr. Third." This loudmouth is Bone, the oldest of the group. To be honest, he's closer of Kai than me. They are always together. He will go wherever Kai goes, even hell, I think. Bone has dark skin and is the only shaved-haired guy in our cluster. Most of the girls love him for his bad boy looks and his arrogant character. His hobby is looking at girls. Strangely, he has never gone after any of they. He is not waiting for his true love in case you are. asking. It's because the girls don't give him any chance. are released about him.

"Our brother Khunpol hasn't arrived yet?"

"No idea, maybe he can't get out of bed after one night hot and sparkling?"

"A hot night with a girl or a dinosaur?" Too asked.

"Maybe it's someone who looks like you. Let's forget about him." Take a deep breath. I must endure this terrible conversation.

"Are you talking behind my back?"

Shit!

We turned our heads and saw the owner of the voice walking towards us. Kai wears the long-sleeved uniform today. had the sleeves folded and wearing her favorite jeans. He told me before, this pair of jeans it made her crotch look attractive. It's true, his crotch is attractive, however, not just to the opposite sex, ahem. I know all about Kai.

Her first wet dream, her first love, the first time who fell out of love, and all personal and private matters. I have made one in-depth investigation. He is tall and thin. Due to her Chinese roots, she has lighter skin. Without However, her hairstyle and dress sense are very different from those of a Chinese. His playboy reputation has earned him a place in this group of thugs. He's handsome and rich, he's almost perfect, except... He's an idiot, he can be pretty stupid when he shouldn't be.