Chapter 19

I have been inside and outside the library as much as I have played this week. Every time, another three good friends keep me like a queue. Our relationship seems to have returned in the same way. I can control me better. My own emotions, they no longer have illusions, they do not try to interfere with the private life of Kai, so the pain has been reduced a lot.

Although not everyone has disappeared, it is much better than the beginning.

Today, all of us, the evil, we were sitting at a table in the midst of the library, surrounded by students from several departments. Many people looked at us and laughed at us. They never stopped for an hour. Bone got up the first time on the table and he said he was going to the bathroom, but happily returned the whistle. It seems that he received the sister's account. Kai and Too did not appear at all. This week, because they were sitting and playing in the library, connected to innumerable sisters.

"Third, Laozi is so boring, can you lend me my laptop to play with me?" He asked the person who faced me, but his hand had been extended and waited.

"Take it"

"Is there any yellow movie hidden inside?"

"I'm not"

"I'll praise you when you are." Kai took my laptop to kill the time and I wrote the script to die. In the second week of creation of the script, the script team began to talk to each other more and we have already determined the basic framework of history. P Cent and I are responsible for all the bridges, and P Yangyee is responsible for writing the conversation and make the script more complete. Our script is far from being complete, but we already have the basic idea of the name of the play.

Let's use two words to merge, that is, to the library of the library and I like it, so in the end our name of the play is: "I like it" everyone agrees with this name and feel that this name will definitely become a point of memory.

Bell bell ...! Right after the meeting, Kai called and entered. I looked at the name on the screen and I thought. In the end, I only received the call.

"Is there something wrong?"

[Available? We will go to dinner together to watch a movie today. ]

"Emmm, it's okay" my heart beat very fast. Every time you ask me to leave, I'm very happy.

Although I remember myself that it is only a friend, I can not help but be happy.

Although I can not have it, it can be worth being part of the life of a love.

[Let's go to the parking lot, handle it. After listening to your response, I could not still avoid asking two other friends.

"Too and bone?"

[They have an appointment, you have the trick, take a ... I'm hungry ...]

Kai hung up the phone, I had to go directly to the tall man I expected in my parking lot, was leaning on his son, Charlie, I smiled at him, smiled at me and then we were ready to leave. We went to eat an Italian restaurant and we continue to walk when we were full. Kai grabbed me in hand and entered a large cosmetics store where women walked away. Kai and me, who we were not familiar with the cosmetics, we were like fools.

"What do you want to buy? Why are you stupid here standing?" What about being standing in front of the lipstick? It was so shy that he wanted to dig a hole in the floor to hide it. "I want to buy lipstick to send a woman." My face frozen suddenly, but I did not say anything. In general, Kai often pays women. I often see him buy perfume and buy cosmetics for women, but I did not always ask my friends to help me. Yes, today is an exception. "Why do not let her choose?" "I do not know, I want to choose him personally for her, so I look it." Okay, you are happy. Also, knowing that I did not know anything about the lipstick, actually asked me: "Is this color well?"