Chapter Twenty-One: The Talk

The tension in the air was thick.

They had all gathered in the cars, not speaking a word as they drove home. There was obvious worry in the eyes of everyone, especially Taehyung.

"We'll explain everything let's just get inside and sit down first." Jin had told them all as they pulled into the driveway of their home.

As they entered the house, the foursome sat on the couch in the living room, watching as the bestfriends exchanged worried glances.

"I don't even know where to begin to be honest." Jimin whispered, looking down at his belly. "How about starting off explaining what happened while we were getting drinks?" Namjoon said with a small smile of reassurance.

"Okay," Jimin began, taking a deep breathe he started, "shortly after you guys left, I started feeling weird...weird in a way where you know there's something wrong. The air around me became stiff suddenly and my stomach was in knots and I didn't know why. I sat up and it was like a shadow near the surfboards so I looked only to find nothing there but the feeling was still there. I told Kookie and Jinnie and they decided it would be best if we left to find you. We packed up and headed towards the car but I started hearing whispering out of the blue. I don't know...it was like more than one voice whispering incoherently in my ear and it just kept getting louder. I remember shouting at it to stop and turning around only to find what looked like a shadow looking back at me. That's all I remember." Jimin explained.

That is what really started to concern Jin and Jungkook.

"Min...you're saying you don't remember what happened after that? Like nothing at all?" Jungkook asked, stepping closer to Jimin. Jimin whispered a small 'no' in response looking frightened. "D-Did something else happen? Did I...did I do something?" He questioned frantically. The others silently watched , throwing panicked glances at each other but choosing to stay quiet and let the conversation continue. "Min," Jin began, making Jimin take a seat on a nearby chair. "after your yelled stop, Jungkook and I turned around only to find that....creature holding on to you. Jungkook and I tried to pull you back but you pushed us to the ground. We tried to get back up but it was like an invisible force binding us to the ground and we couldn't move. You...you grabbed the creatures hand and stopped moving altogether and we didn't know what happened. We saw what looked like a small fire erupt between you both before it started disintegrating and we were able to move again but it was like you were in shock." Turning to the others, Jin continued, "that's when you all came back."

Taehyung stood up and walked towards Jimin, crouching down to look at him at eye level, "Baby had anything like this every happened before?" He asked in a small voice. Jimin was clearly able to see the concerning fear in his eyes. "No..." He answered in a voice just as small. "W-well actually... when Jin, Kookie, and I went to the mall that day. Um...I s-saw a man staring at me but didn't think anything of it. I felt the same uneasy feelings then as I did this time but- at the time my body vibrated a bit and I- I thought it was just nerves because I took a deep breath and settled but w-when I looked back at the man he was hunched over in pain. I-I didn't think about it much at the time b-but hearing this...do you think I did that to him?" Jimin asked looking around the room at the others. Everyone were in different stages of trying to comprehend the information just given and Jimin- he was scared. What if this all connected to the room? What if this was all connected to his babies and their future?

"Jimin we will try to gather information on the matter...we could maybe ask elders of occurrences like that or something but just know we're going to keep you safe, okay?" Yoongi spoke up. "Yeah we won't let anything happen to either one of you, thank you for telling us that." Hobi chimed in.

"There's something else too..." Jungkook spoke into the air. He exchanged looks with Jin and Jimin as if asking, 'are we ready to tell them' before receiving nods in return. "Okay well Jimin, Jin, and I were...exploring the house and came across a door in the wall with no knobs. We tried to figure out how to open it and when Jimin touched it a knob appeared with his name on it...we didn't know what happened but we entered the room and there's a giant library with a room at the end. In the room were statues and an old book on an alter. In the book though..." he paused taking a deep breath and grabbing hold of Jins hand. "In the book was a picture of Jimin and he was covered in blood with dead bodies under him and-" "What the fuck." Tae said standing up. "Take me to the room." He demanded.

"Wait Tae sit down. We were going back next week and we should wait until then and we could all go." Jimin said taking told of Taes arm. As much as he'd love to get everything off his chest about his whole thing- he was still pregnant and Taehyung didn't know yet. Taking him to the picture would not only reveal the pregnancy but in a terrible light at that. "Yeah okay yeah I think we all need time to process this and gather the information we can. I can talk to some vampire elders, maybe the wolf elders too and we can regroup before going into the room. Maybe the library you told us about has some information too." Namjoon said, receiving agreements and nods from everyone.

So he had one week to tell Taehyung about the pregnancy. He could do this.

A/N:
This was really rushed but I hope it's to y'all's liking😭❤️ Next chapter is in fact, the pregnancy and gender reveal and after that the story will unfold. I'm super excited to finally end this within the next 5 or so chapters.

The real question is:

Team girls 🤎

Team boys🤍

Team both🖤

Word count: 1026