Chapter Fourteen: Date

"So are we not gonna mention-" "Nope." "But he just put the pickle juice-" "I dunno either."

Jimin had gotten up from the table and went to shower, getting ready for his date with Tae. Everyone else were still sitting at the table, completely disgusted and clueless on what they just witnessed.

"Okay if we aren't gonna mention the fucking booty hole banisher of a meal he just scarfed down let's at least mention that quick ass mood swing." Yoongi voiced out. "Maybe he's having a bad day." Jungkook spoke up. "Dude I dunno but I fucking panicked when he cried, that scared the shit out of me." Namjoon said, still shaken from the sudden outburst. "KIM NAMJOON, MIN YOONGI, LANGUAGE!" Jin yelled before quietly going back to eating, listening to the conversation. "Sorry Hyung." They both said in unison before going back to their previous conversation. "Tae you aren't saying anything?" Hobi said looking in Taehyungs direction. "It may have something to do with his stomach aches he's been having lately, he's probably just over it. He's been waking up and running to the bathroom only to spill his guts out at ass o'clock in the morning." Taehyung said shrugging. "You haven't called in the doctor yet?" Namjoon asked confused because he knows how Taehyung is about Jimin and wouldn't let him be in any pain. "I've tried be he doesn't want me to. He keeps saying it's maybe something he ate or maybe it's because of the awakening of his vampire and ghoul side. I have no choice but to accept what he wants." Taehyung sighed before taking his plate to the dishwasher and making his way upstairs to Jimin.

"Baby are you ready?" Taehyung asked stepping into their shared bedroom. "Yes almost. Go ahead and shower!" Jimin yelled from their closet. Taehyung walked into the bathroom and took a nice, hot shower before getting out and wrapping his towel around his waist. He exited the bathroom and saw Jimin sitting on the bed, scrolling on his phone. "You look stunning baby." Taehyung said taking in Jimin's appearance. He was wearing blue skinny jeans, a white t shirt with a glitter jacket over it, paired with Saint Laurent Wyatt Chelsea Leather boots, and a small rainbow colored Chanel necklace with matching earrings. His hair was stilled in the middle, falling over his face just a little making him look so beautiful. He had light makeup on and pink lipgloss on making his lips look even more irresistible. In short, he was a walking wet dream. Taehyung made his way towards the closet and got dressed quickly. He wore a blue button down Gucci shirt with Gucci snakes on the collar, paired with black slacks and a leather belt with matching Saint Laurent shoes. In short, he looked like a CEO, which lets be honest, is a walking wet dream. "You look so sexy Taehyungie." Jimin smiled seductively, walking towards Taehyung. "Only for you love, let's go?" He said as Jimin nodded and they headed to the car.

 "Only for you love, let's go?" He said as Jimin nodded and they headed to the car

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

The two arrived at the entrance of the amusement park and Jimin looked around in awe. "Taehyungie lets go!" He giggled, dragging Taehyung towards the ticket booth.

"Hello ma'am two tickets!" Jimin said excitedly to the girl at the stand. She looked to be around their age and was occupied with her phone. "Excuse me? Two tickets please!" Jimin said again with that same breath taking smile yet again she ignored him. "Yah get the hell off your phone and give us our damn tickets." Taehyung yelled in frustration. She looked over he phone at Taehyung and bit her lip. "M' sorry. there's no need to yell. What were you saying oppa?" She said with an ugly ass pout on her face. "Give us our tickets so we can go." He said, rolling his eyes at the failed attempt to be cute. "Sure thing handsome." She said before handing him a ticket, not forgetting to brush her hand against his. "I said tickets with an 's' that means plural lady are you stupid?" Taehyung said completely fed up with her. "Why two? I don't see anyone with you. Unless that was you asking me on a date?" She said seductively, biting her lip whilst pushing her boobs higher. "Um excuse me bitch I'm right here. Give me my damn ticket and back the fuck off my man before I reach over that booth and turn you into a distant memory." Jimin said angrily. "Fine." She huffed and threw the ticket onto the booth and stomped away. Taehyung placed the money on the booth before grabbing the ticket and walking towards a angry and pouty Jimin. "Don't pout kitten I'm all yours." Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, kissing his temple. "That bitch knows she saw me yet she still tried me like I'm a free sample. The audacity." Jimin scoffed while walking into the park.

"Oh my god Taehyungie look! Let's go on that!" Jimin said, pointing at an arcade game with little space ships before running to it. Taehyung looked at him baffled at the 360 mood change from a while ago but joined him near the game. "Let's play it! How much sir?" Jimin said smiling widely at the man at the game booth. "$5 will get you three chances to shoot the space ships." The man said. "Okay!" Jimin said before handing over the money. The man gave him the gun and three pebbles to shoot. Unfortunately Jimin didn't win and walked to Taehyung pouting with tears in his eyes. "Oh no kitten what's wrong? Who did it baby?" Taehyung said looking around. "I didn't win the game Taehyungie! I want the alien toy!" Jimin said now bawling his eyes out. "How about I give it a try kitten hmm? I'll win it for you." He said. "Really?" Jimin asked while wiping his tears away. Taehyung just nodded and grabbed his hand, walking towards the booth. He slapped down $5 and got in position to shoot the ships. In one try he knocked them all down and won the alien for Jimin. "Yay you got it! Thank you Taehyungie!" Jimin said smiling as bright as he could. Taehyung just smiled and handed him the heart shaped alien. "I'll name you TaTa after my TaeTae." He said while hugging the toy. "Let's go play more games baby." Taehyung said and off they went.

*TIMESKIP*

It was now a little past 8 and they decide to leave the amusement park because it closed at 9. The pair headed to the beach that was right next to the park and we're currently walking in the sand along the shoreline, hand in hand. The sky was a beautiful hue of reds, oranges, and blues.

"How was it today love?" Taehyung asked as he watched Jimin walk with his eyes closed and a beautiful smile spread across his lips

"How was it today love?" Taehyung asked as he watched Jimin walk with his eyes closed and a beautiful smile spread across his lips. Jimin opened his eyes and answered, "This is the best day of my life, thank you Taehyungie, for showing me love and for this date. I love it and I love you." He said stopping and looking Taehyung in the eye. "I love you more kitten and I'm glad I can make you happy, you deserve the world." He replied before they shared a passionate kiss and enjoyed their time on the beach.

A/N: Darlings my hands are screaming right now omg😂. It's 11:14 pm right now and I started at 9:56! I hope this update makes up for lost time! This chapter is dedicated to -vibetaethic- for being my biggest supporter! Thank you honey!