Chapter Four: Fluffy

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jimin..." Taehyung was full out sobbing into Jimin's chest. Jimin was crying but his was much more silent, just letting his tears fall as he brushed Taehyung's hair out of his face with his fingers, calming the younger. "Shhh, no more speaking love, that was all in the past...I'm here now and I'll never leave you..." Jimin assured as Taehyung continued his crying but much quieter now. "I-It should be m-me s-saying that to y-you." Taehyung hiccuped as Jimin shushed him, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. "M-may I see y-your ears and t-tail again?....It's b-been seven years since I-I last s-saw you." Taehyung said reluctantly.

Jimin nodded before a puff of smoke appeared. Taehyung backed up a bit and when the smoke cleared, Jimin was there, with his calico cat ears and tail on full display. Taehyung sat there, mesmerized by the beauty that is Park Jimin. "It's still as soft and fluffy as the last time I saw them. Still as beautiful." Taehyung breathed out as Jimin snuggled into his chest, breathing in his scent. Taehyung knew what Jimin wanted. He slowly but surely brought his hand up to Jimin's head and scratched behind his ears, winning a soft purr in response. Jimin had always loved it when Taehyung scratched behind his ears or pat him. "I haven't popped them since you left." Jimin said softly, still enjoying the magic Taehyung's hands are working. "Why?" Taehyung asked just as softly in return. "It reminded me of you, times like this...I couldn't stop crying." Taehyung chuckled and rested his head atop of Jimin's, letting out a soft sigh. "I miss this...and you." "Me too Tae."

Taehyung and Jimin just stayed in each others embrace for a while, just wanting to be close to each other after being apart for seven years. Then Jimin's stomach growled loudly. "Aww man, I wanted to stay like this a little longer..." Taehyung chuckled and got up, holding out a hand to help Jimin up too. Taehyung walked over to the door and opened it only for everyone, except Yoongi, came falling onto him. "My poor babies!" Jin sobbed dramatically. 'Yep, they were snooping.' Taehyung thought to himself. "Mind telling us how you two know each other?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung sighed and pushed everyone off of him. "Okay fine, but can we eat first? Jimin is hungry." Jin swiftly stopped his dramatic and stood straight up. "I'll get dinner started!" Jin exclaimed before vanishing into the kitchen, making everyone's face light up. You could quietly hear Jungkook let out a soft 'yes!' "What is everyone so excited about?" Jimin asked utterly clueless. Taehyung turned around and explained, "Jin's cooking is literally the best even though we're vampires and don't have to eat human food. Jin's food could make a vampire never want blood again." Taehyung said dreamily as Jimin giggled at his sarcasm. "Can't wait to try it!" Jimin exclaimed.

They were all sitting at the table, waiting for Jin to serve the food. Jimin couldn't wait to try it. It smelled amazing. "So....Jimin I have a question.." Yoongi started, getting Jimin's attention. "How do I put this...what exactly is a 'hybrid'? Can you show us?" As Jimin understood what he meant, he began explaining, as well as Jin had just put out the food, letting everyone get their serving. "Well hybrids, male and female, all have perfectly shaped bodies which are meant for appeal to their mates but it also makes you a target to sexual assault and rape. You're constantly scared and when your heat comes, that's hell. Heat is when our bodies prepare for breeding so we tend to be horny and very submissive and if you don't have a partner, it will be very painful. Not having a partner can also put you at risk of being raped and getting impregnated with an unwanted child but you can't do anything because the heat makes you submit to anything and anyone. We also have something called a mating mark which is when your partner bites a certain spot on the hybrids neck. It's kind of like a sweet spot but much more sensitive. And all hybrids have wombs, no matter the gender." Jimin concluded, watching everyone's faces contort in understanding. "Wait, so when you got ra-" Taehyung started. "No, I was not in my heat luckily but they could've triggered it." Jimin cut in. Taehyung nodded as everyone else looked confused. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him from the table.

"Are you planning on telling them?" Taehyung asked when they were alone. "Not yet...I'm still scared." Jimin said with fear evident in his eyes. "Okay, we have to let them know soon." Taehyung said as tears started falling from Jimin's eyes. "I-I'm just not-" Taehyung interrupted Jimin by smashing his thin lips onto Jimin's plump pillowy ones. He has always wanted to do this. The kiss was filled with passion and lust. Not too rough, but not that soft either. The one they shared earlier that day wasn't how Taehyung wanted it. Jimin kissed back, tears still in his eyes. Their tongues danced together as Taehyung slightly bit Jimin's bottom lip, asking for entrance to which Jimin happily granted. Taehyung's tongue entered Jimin's mouth, exploring like a kid in a new playground. Jimin moaned into the kiss as Taehyung smirked. Taehyung broke the kiss and brought his lips to Jimin's neck, licking and nibbling on the honey glazed skin, making sure not to pierce Jimin's neck with his fangs. "A-Ahh Taehyungie~" Jimin whispered as Taehyung found his sweet spot. "Oh, how much I wanted to do this to you Jimin." Taehyung kept on sucking on Jimin's neck while walking to the nearest room, which happens to be his own. He laid Jimin down on the bed and moved down to his juicy thighs, squeezing and nibbling on the insides of them. "Mmmhm~"

Taehyung left three hickey's on his neck and two on each thigh. Jimin left two on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung stepped back and admired Jimin, his pink flushed cheeks and hooded multicolored eyes. 'Stunning.' Taehyung thought to himself. "What if I told them?" Jimin thought to himself only to receive a smack on the ass. "Ah!~" Jimin moaned out. "Gotta use your words kitten." Taehyung said as Jimin kept quiet. He kind of enjoyed that. He wanted another spanking. Slap. "Ah~" "You just want to be punished, don't you baby boy?" Slap. "M-Mmmh~" "Look at you, enjoying punishments." Taehyung smirked. "On all fours kitten." Taehyung said huskily as Jimin excitedly got on his hands and knees. He wasn't nervous as he thought he'd be in this situation. Maybe it's because he's known Taehyung for years and trusts him? "May I pull down your shorts and boxers, baby?" Taehyung asked as Jimin nodded his head, wanting him to hurry up. Taehyung quickly pulled down Jimin's clothes and kneaded his ass in his large hands. "Count for me okay kitten?" Jimin nodded. Slap. Taehyung slapped Jimin's right cheek hard, a hand print starting to show. "One." Slap. "T-two." Slap. "Three ahh~" Slap. "Four mmmh~" "Five." Slap. "S-six ohh~" Slap. "Seven." Slap. "Eight ah~" "N-nine." "T-TEN OH FUCK~" The last slap Taehyung did was the hardest and most painful but also the most pleasureful to Jimin.

Jimin and Taehyung went downstairs to see everyone watching tv except Yoongi, who was sleeping. "What took you guys so long hmmh?...." Hoseok said giving them a suspicious stare with suggestive eyebrows. "Nothing now wake Yoongi up, I have to tell you guys something important." Said Taehyung who was look at Jimin's obviously nervous posture. "W-why do I have to? He'll kill me!" Hoseok said warily. "You're his boyfriend, unless you wanna make Jungkook do it." Taehyung said crossing his arms. "Nope! I'll do it!" Hoseok jumped up but before he could wake Yoongi, he got a pillow thrown at him. "I'm up." Said Yoongi, whose eyes were barely open.

Jimin was sitting in Taehyung's lap, his ears and tail out as he hid in Taehyung's chest. "Why does Jimin look so nervous?" Namjoon asked receiving a glare from Taehyung. "I'll get into that but first, let's talk about me and Jimin's past together...."

A/N:

I know I said I wasn't updating in my announcement 2 and I'm not yet BUT this chapter was already written and my dumb ass forgot to publish it so here you go. See you guys in a few days!