Chapter Eleven: Needy

It's been exactly one month since Jimin and Taehyung mated. It was winter of course as it was January. And Jimin and wasn't having it.

Everyone went shopping while Jermaine stayed home. He didn't feel well so he stayed in bed in the maids...yes only maids, Taehyung wouldn't let their butlers in because when someone mated, they became really protective of each other, would come in and take care of Jimin.

The worst of its protectiveness happens for about three months then it calms down and they almost go back to normal. It happens with everyone.

Jimin felt miserable, hot, and a little dizzy, and feeling kind of like cramping that was happening in his stomach, but most of all, he was horny. And he knew exactly what was happening.

His ears until we're out, slick beginning to turn down his inner thigh. He whimpered as another wave of heat crashed on him. He kept all the sheets off, Taehyungs clothes all around him, he grabbed a hoodie and sniffed it, Taehyung scent all over it. Jimin sighed satisfyingly, though, he didn't know how much longer of this he can take. "Taehyung..." His voice whispered, sounding parched.

Everyone was at the mall. They had quite a couple of bags of them too. Taehyung had the least. He had two bags. One for himself and one for Jimin. He felt sad that Jimin couldn't come though. As they kept walking, Taehyung kept seeing visions. It was on the bed, clothes scattered around, and a familiar hoodie close by. He saw honey glazed thighs  with slick coming down. Why the hell am I seeing stuff like this... I only love Jimin, he's my mate...mate- Then it clicked for him.

He saw another vision and looked around quickly to see if he was correct. Yep... It was Taehyung and Jimin's room. Taehyungs clothes and Jimin's body. Damn Jimin... You could've told me sooner. Taehyung dropped his bags. The others look back to see Taehyung speeding off and sighed. "I wonder what happened?" Jin said.  That comment made Jungkook chuckle. "Read his mind... You don't wanna know." They all looked at him, but Jungkook said nothing, his cheeks dusted with pink, making others have some... Thoughts. "Think he'll wear protection?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok slapped his arm and they just continue walking.

Jimin's eyes were closed, small moans coming out of his mouth, two fingers inside him, thrusting in and out. But when he open them, they were met with two bright ruby red eyes, and a handsome face just centimeters away from his face.

Before Jimin could react, the figure was behind him, the tight grasp on his wrist holding his hand making him pull his fingers out from inside himself.

He felt a hot breath on his neck, someone licking from his shoulder to his jaw. "Such a bad boy... Why didn't you tell me?" His deep voice sense shivers down Jimins spine. "T-Taehyung..." Jimin turned around to confirm that it was him. But when he saw who it was he shivered. This person wasn't Taehyung, but someone else. It had to be. His once icy  blue eyes are deep red right now. It showed of lust. His aura was different. More dominant. But Jimin didn't complain. He dove at Taehyung. Crashing his lips onto his. Full of lust. It was rough and with tongue. They stay like that for about three minutes before finally breaking apart the air. "T-Taehyung please, it hurts." Jimins please came more sudden, which made Taehyung smirk. "What do you want, Hyung?" Jimin straddled Taehyung, rubbing against his crotch, making Taehyung erection grow. Jimin wants... No needed the friction. He needs Taehyung. And he needed him bad.

"You...I want you T-Taehyungie."

A/N:
Shorter chapter. Now the cliffhanger ;) Smutty smut up next. Be patient my dears and thank you for the support!