Chapter Six: Min-Young

"Park Min-Young, Jimin's sister. She's two years older than him. She was a really kind and sweet girl. I thought she was pretty too but I had already chosen to be with Jimin. She was like the big sister I never had. She was human, like her father. But that's all I know about her... After I left I didn't say stay, I couldn't. I moved away to Daegu for a while..." Taehyung looked down to see a whimpering Jimin, but then he got up. "I'll tell him what happened TaeTae." Jimin said. "Are you sure Jimin, it's a-" Jimin put his finger over to Taehyungs lips to shush him, then turned around to everyone, sitting on Taehyung's lap with his tail crawled around his body. "My sister, as Taehyung said was two years older than us. She was kind, loving, and sweet. But a day after my 14th birthday, something happened. I was knocked out and when I woke up I was tied to a chair. And in front of me was my dad....raping my sister. She was crying and I shouted m for him to stop. But he didn't. He killed her. Overstimulation. He raped her to death. Then he laughed and just walked up to me and slapped me in the face. He called me weak. Months later I had my heat, I was scared and tried to run away but before I could he caught me. He chained me up to the bed and he... r-raped me. I couldn't do anything because I was weak, and heat. I got pregnant. And he forced me to abort it or abandon it. I didn't want that s-so I killed my c-child while they were s-still in the w-womb..." Jimin was full on crying now. I-I aborted it. I couldn't bear to abandon my child." Tears ran down Jimin's face. Shhh, no more talking for you Jimin, that's enough." Taehyung said while holding Jimin tight. Jimin turned around and just balled his eyes out, head resting on Taehyung shoulder. Tears wouldn't stop running down his face. "Shhh, it's okay Jimin, I'm here. And I won't let anyone hurt or touch you."

Jimin had finally calmed down and Taehyung walked out of the room, gently close the door and turn right to where everyone was. "Is he okay?" Jin asked with worried look on his face as he looked at Taehyung expectantly. "He's fine, he just need some time, he's asleep right now." Taehyung sat back down on the couch. "Taehyung, that day, when you saved Jimin, what did you do?" Namjoon asked. "What do you mean hyung?" Taehyung glanced back at Namjoon, his face serious. "Don't be like that Taehyung, you're one of the only, hell, maybe even a last pure blood on this planet, it wouldn't take you long to save someone with your speed." Taehyung sighed. "Fine, when I broke in a guy's apartment I asked him if there were any other accomplices with him. He told me and one name made me so mad that I killed everyone except him, he's still at his house but he might be dead by now..." Taehyung told. "What do you mean dead by now?" Namjoon asked suspiciously. "I hung them upside down over fire." "What would Jimin think?" Taehyung just stared into space for a second. "Does he have to know?"

A/N:

I decided to do this chapter🤗 updating twice tomorrow afternoon and twice late tomorrow night. Please look forward to it!