Chapter Two: A Hero

It's been two days since Jimin had been kidnapped. He hasn't eaten since the man would always come in when he was horny and wanted an ass to fuck. He hated it. He thought he was going to die and not deal with his pain. But he still alive. 'Why? Why do I have to suffer like this?' He thought. He just wanted to die already. He didn't want to be raped anymore. He wanted his mother... And his sister. Hell, he even wanted to see his dad again. It's 12:46 AM and Jimin was about to fall asleep when he heard glass shatter. He didn't know what was going on. Was it the police? Or was it a murderer, or a psychopath? He heard a loud scream and he was scared. Jimin didn't know what to do. He then felt a sharp pain in his neck. He wanted to scream but no sound came out. Then, he feel warm again. And for some odd reason he felt safe. "Don't worry... You're safe now." A soothingly deep voice whispered from behind him, and with that everything went black.

Jimin woke up and the first thing he noticed was that he didn't have a blindfold on anymore. He had warm clothes and was on a really comfortable bed. He felt nice. And then someone knocked on the door, which startled Jimin a little.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, my name is Kim Seokjin, and I am one of the owners of this house..." Jimin was a little cautious after what he had to go through for the past few days. "May I ask what your name is?" Jimin just shook his head, "M-My name is P-Park Jimin..." The smaller replied. Jin smiled, happy that Jimin had answered him. "I'm going to go straight to the point, and I don't want you to freak out OK?" Jin face had turned from calm and happy to serious in a split second. Jimin had nodded his head, not wanting to say anything to annoy the stranger. "Good... You know that in this world supernaturals exist? Yes?" Jimin didn't really know what to say so he just nodded his head. Jin the continued, "Well in his house there are six owners... All those owners including myself are vampires..."Jimin's face had a look of shock. Vampires... A beast know to drink liquid the color of Crimson. A liquid that only comes from living beings like Jimin. "Vampires". That's all Jimin could say. He was shocked and scared. "Please don't be scared, we don't mean to harm you in anyway... If we do. Taehyung, another owner of this house, had saved you from the rapist and brought you here, and if you want to why you have a bandage around your neck is because he had bitten you. And please don't freak out, all the pain should be gone and it should heal in a few days. He bit you so you can black out, it's one of a vampires powers." Jimin sat there in his bed, taking it all this information which was a little hard for the human. "Jimin, how old are you?" Jin asked suddenly. "I-I'm 20." The smaller replied.

Jin had left the room to give Jimin some time. Jimin didn't even notice the bandage when he had woken up. Suddenly, another knock was heard in a different person walked in. "Hello, Jin told me you woke up. My name is Kim Taehyung, I am the one who saved you from the... Disgrace to the species..." Taehyung said, scrunching his face in memory of how he discovered the small, vulnerable boy. 'So this is the one I saved me...' Jimin thought. He admired the mans features. He had dark brown to black hair with a split in the middle of his bangs, his hair was a little wavy. In the style of a subtle mullet. His eyes were a pearly blue color and his skin was fair light color, but not like to be close to white, melanated. Jin told me your name is Jimin, if I may ask, can I know your past? How'd you end up in that?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice. Jimin looked hesitant at first. Telling someone about his past isn't something he does every day. But for some reason he felt he can trust Taehyung. "OK..." He began.

There's one thing Jimin didn't tell Taehyung... It's that he's a hybrid. Taehyung didn't question why Jimin had green eyes with a hint of white instead of brown like Asians normally do. You see, Jimin's mom was a cat hybrid, but Jimin doesn't remember which kind. Jimin is a calico cat and the one thing Jimin was grateful for is that he wasn't in his heat. You see, a hybrids heat comes by randomly and when they do that's when they're able to get pregnant. That's why his hole was so tight. It's usually regular for a hybrid to have a nice feminine body and tight holes. Back in ancient times, hybrids were used as toys and slaves. But now hybrids are allowed freedom thanks to the government, which is made of mostly hybrids. Jimin is a cat hybrid, calico to be specific and those are the rarest. The thing is, his dad is human. He has mom's genes while his sister got their dads. His sister was a human. She was really beautiful too, well that's what he always thought of her. Park Min-young. That's the name he'll never forget. This sister he loved dearly. A sister who cared. And the nicest person Jimin had ever met...

A/N:

Again, I added some things to this chapter, more detail to be specific. Nothing to change the continuing plot though!