Chapter Seventeen: Uneasy

Someone's POV:

"Boss the witch has started the ritual, she was able to locate Jimin's location for only a second. It seems as if he's in the local mall."

"Prepare my car. I'm going there."

____________________________________

Authors POV

"Oh my god! Jinnie Hyung look! It's so cute! I'm getting it!" Jimin squealed while holding up the brown, knitted, baby clothing set.

Jungkook and Jin had agreed to go baby shopping with Jimin. The hybrid had not told Taehyung the big news yet but planned to surprise him when revealing the news.

"It's so cute! oh my god I'm gonna be an uncle!" Jungkook said rushing over to the two. He had been keen on spoiling his niece or nephew albeit Jin had the same idea. The two had arms full of cute baby clothes for both a boy and girl, and most were neutral. It was honestly endearing to say the least.

"You guys really didn't need to get so much for baby bun. We don't even know the gender yet." Jimin said while putting the clothes in the cart. "Of course we did. We got neutral clothing too for that reason. I'm going to be spoil them and be the best uncle." Jin said smugly. "Me too. Jin hyung and I will definitely be the favorites." Jungkook said just as smugly. Jimin playfully rolled his eyes at the two causing them all to giggle. "Okay guys. I have one more thing to get. It's for Taehyungies surprise, I'll be right back." Jimin said to the two. "Okay we'll get a bit more and meet at the register." Jin said with Jungkook nodding along. They all parted ways before Jimin set off to find his surprise. (Y'all will see the surprise when Taehyung does😉)

*Timeskip til when they leave the shop*

"Guys I'm hungry now and I feel a little tired." Jimin said, catching the attention of the two others. "Okay let's go to the food court and eat then go home." Jungkook suggested. "Sounds like a plan." Jin nodded before they all headed in the direction of the food court.

Jimin's POV

I don't know if it's the pregnancy but I feel so uneasy. I don't know if I should tell Kookie and Jinnie Hyung because it may be nothing. Since we were shopping in the baby store, I felt as if someone was watching me but when I looked around, there wasn't anyone there. It could just be paranoia and protective instincts for baby bun while in a public space but something doesn't feel right.

I quickly dust away those thoughts as we arrive at the food court. The aroma made me gag a little due to the different food smells but one smell particularly caught my nose. There was a stand selling Korean street food which I just so happen to be conveniently craving. We approached the stand and greeted the nice Ajumma working there before looking over the menu. "Min what would you like?" Jungkook asked looking at me with those bright doe eyes. "Dakkochi, cheese corn dogs, and Coca Cola please!" I said, looking at Jin to make sure those were things I could eat. He smiled and nodded and proceeded to order our food.

We ordered got our food and found seats. "Min you definitely have some random cravings. Coca Cola with that?" Jungkook giggled as Jin lightly pushed him. "It's what baby bun wants." Jimin giggled back. They ate and conversed about any and everything. They discussed what they thought the baby was going to be. "Ah I think it's gonna be a boy. All of us are boys, the universe will make him like his parents and uncles." Jungkook said pointedly. "There was no logic behind that but okay. I think it's gonna be a girl. All that sassy attitude Jimin possesses will definitely come back to him in the form of a daughter." Jin laughed. "I won't guess because it'll seem as if I'm picking sides. We'll just have to wait and see." Jimin laughed and winked.

Authors POV

They all eventually finished their food and Jin decided to go to the bathroom while Jungkook went to alert the driver that they're ready. Jimin decided to sit at the table and wait on them as his feet were hurting. While sitting there, Jimin noticed a man standing in the corner watching him. The man wore a hoody and mask covering his face and black joggers. He had on boots and his hands were resting in his pockets as he leaned on the wall. Jimin didn't openly stare back nor give any signs that he noticed the man but he did and he felt that same sense of unease run into his system. His stomach clenched and breathing picked up. He felt his body vibrate a little before he took a deep breath and became settled again. Jimin sneakily peaked back up only to witness not only the man not looking at him but it also seemed as if the man was having severe head pain.

The man was hunched over with his head in his hands and Jimin wondered what had happened in those few second but didn't have time to stick around and find out as Jin sat back at the table. "Min are you okay?" Jin asked, taking in the smallers form. "Yes I'm fine, just tired." He has replied and look back in the man's direction to see him gone. "Guys let's go. The driver and I already loaded the bags into the car." Jungkook said when he arrived back at the table. They all headed towards the exit. Jungkook and Jin began their dispute again over g
favorite uncle and the babys gender, not noticing the smaller who was thinking back to the man he had a saw earlier. Who was he?

A/N: Guys I'm really sorry for taking so long for an update. Missing three weeks of school because of Covid made my assignments pile up. I got them done though and I found time to update! Hope you like it!

What gender do you think the baby is?

What do you think happened to the man?