Chapter Three: Why

Taehyung felt a little bad for the boy. Growing up most of his life without a mom and forced to watch your sister get raped and die in front of him. That could cause unbelievable trauma. Wow. The famous Kim Taehyung pitying someone. And not just someone, a human "Well if you are OK then follow me." Taehyung said, leaving the room. Jimin was hesitant but got up, walking towards Taehyung.

They were walking through a hallway and in what seemed like forever to Jimin, they made it to work look like a living room. There were five men sitting there, one, Jimin recognized as Jin. "Jimin! You're here!" Jin dragged him onto a couch and sat him down, sitting next to him. Taehyungn sat on a single chair, still. The furniture looked hella expensive. Jimin felt like a burden for sitting somewhere he shouldn't even be near. "All right Jimin, as you know I'm Jin and you probably already know Taehyung. The guy sitting next to Taehyung is Jungkook." Jungkook has really good facial features. His jaw line to his thin lips. Jungkook smiled at him, showing his cute bunny teeth, and fangs which made him feel a little warm inside. "Next, the man sitting next to Jungkook is Yoongi." Yoongi looked dead inside. Tired maybe? But he looked a little on interested in what was going on right now. It made Jimin kind of uncomfortable.

Jin finished introducing everyone to Jimin. Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jungkook. They all have something that... Well, Jimin didn't know how to describe it. They all stared at him and he felt safe yet uncomfortable at the same time. "Jimin..."  Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and stared at Taehyung with a questioning gaze. "Can you follow me real quick?" Jimin nodded his head and got up, following Taehyung to what looked like an office. "While you were in a... daze. We were discussing and we thought... Would you like to stay here?" Taehyung said hesitantly. Jimin was surprised. Stay here? A house full of vampires. "Why... Why ask me? There are so many others you could ask and you asked me. Why?" "Jimin... I'm going to be honest here... We pity you. For what you had to go through with your father, then being raped." Jimin and flinch when the memories came back to him. "We want to keep you safe...I want to keep you safe." The taller said lowly. "Taehyung? What do you mean?" Taehyung stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, just staring at Jimin. "You see, everyone here is already dating each other... Jin and Namjoon then Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook are together." He said awkwardly. 'A threesome? I never expected that.' "Ummm, Jimin... You know we're vampires right... We can read minds." "Oh, I guess I forgot? T-This is just new to me." Jimin said shyly. "Anyways, back to what we were talking about, will you stay with us?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

Jimin had said yes. Taehyung was going through rules since he had to be safe since he was in the house of vampires. Taehyung said if there's something seemed off or anything like that he should get someone and stay away far away from him. Jimin wondered why but he didn't question but Taehyung decided to snoop around his mind. "If we get thirsty we will go out of control, that's why you need to stay away and let everyone else do it with me." He explained. "OK, but does anyone else go out of control?" Jimin asked nervously. "No, they're all mated to each other so they drink each others blood." Taehyung explained which left Jimin confused. "Vampires drink each other's blood?" Jimin asked. Taehyung just chuckled at Jimin's curiosity. "Well when a mommy vampire and a daddy vampire love each other so much..." Taehyung began. Jimin knew where this was going and he immediately covered Taehyung's mouth with his hand, blushing hard. "Don't... Say another word."Taehyung chuckled and poked him with his fangs causing Jimin to pull back, but Taehyung's fangs had cut him a little. The crimson liquid started losing out. "Ouch." Jimin pouted. Taehyung stared at a Jimin, trying to hold in his thirst for Jimin's blood. When he had a taste that night he saved him, he can never get it out. "M-May I?" Taehyung asked reluctantly. Jimin looked at Taehyung, his normally blue eyes change to a deep red that glowed in the night. He was hesitant but reached his hand out to him. Taehyung grabbed his wrist gently and licked the blood, not wanting to miss a single drop. He then opened a drawer to grab a Band-Aid. He opened the paper and put it over the cut. "Th-Thank you." Taehyung just smiled at Jimin, his boxy smile showing his fangs. Man did it look cute. 'How could a man look so cute, hot, and sexy at the same time- oh shit..' The younger thought, remember vampires can read minds. "Do you think I'm hot?" Taehyung smirked. Jimin didn't know what to say. He was just red. "I- ummm... well I-"

Just then... Taehyung connected their lips together. Jimin was surprised. A guy he just met kissed him. Not gonna lie he was a good kisser. He kissed back, moving his hands to his neck, Taehyung's hands sneak down to Jimin's petite waist. Just then, something hit Jimin's head, making it hurt but Taehyung just kept kissing him. 'Hi TaeTae! Hi Jiminie! What are we gonna play today? I'm not sure but let's find out!'  Taehyung broke the kiss, his hand resting on Jimin's cheek as tears ran down his face. "Y-You..." Hi Jiminie... did you miss me?" Jimin jumped into Taehyungs arms, crying. "I missed you so much you idiot! Why did you leave me!?" Jimin shouted and just kept crying, Taehyungs shirt getting wet from all the tears. "Why didn't I recognize you?" Jimin mumbled. "Your dad... He didn't like that I was the son of someone he loved... You see your father never loved your mother and only used her... He pretended to love her in front of you guys. When we were younger your father forced me to make you forget me or else he would r-rape you when you're heat came... Making you pregnant... I didn't want that for you since we were only 13. I did it for you Jimin, I'm so sorry..." Taehyung cried.

A/N:

Okay, I changed a few non-crucial things in this chapter the same as the previous as well as some spelling errors. I see some of you are already voting, thank you so much for the support! 💜 Borahae my fellow Armys