Chapter 9: The Perfect Gift🔞🔞

Jimin was walking around the store looking at all the different jewelry. When he went to the rack that had all the "partner" jewelry, he was surprised to see most of them were for homosexual couples. "We specialize in same sex jewelry." Said a lady which made Jimin flinch. He turned to his side, where the voice came from, and saw a male next to him wearing a smile. He had light brown hair and was almost the same height as Jimin, maybe an inch or two taller. Jimin couldn't lie, he looked so adorable! "Sorry to spook you like that! But this store is aimed more towards homosexual couples as we don't see it that much in society." He said. "Ah, that's why most of this is gay." Jimin giggled. Suddenly, his eyes landed on a specific pair of rings.

(Let's pretend they say "His beauty, his beast" okay?)

Jimin picked up the rings and scanned them. "These ones are perfect!" He yelled in excitement while the worked just smiled at him. "You want these? They're beautiful!" The worked said and Jimin smiled and nodded. "Okay, follow me and I'll check it out at the register for you!" The man said whilst walking away with a smiley Jimin right behind him. "By the way, my name is Chang-Kyun, but I go by I.M. What's your name?" I.M. said while pricing the rings. "My name is Park Jimin but just call me Jimin." Jimin replied to which I.M. smiled brightly. "That will be 133,986 won ($120 USD)." Jimin grabbed the money and gave it to I.M. "It was nice meeting you. Hope to meet you again soon!" Jimin waved at I.M. And walked out the store.

Jimin went back to the store that Taehyung was in and latched onto his arm. Taehyung just chuckled. His deep voice sending Jimin's mind to places. "Why so clingy all of a sudden?" Jimin just shrugged and stayed attached to his arm. Taehyung finished paying and they walked out the store. "Everyone said to meet them in the food court." He said looking at his phone. Jimin's head sprung up and his eyes shined. "I want cinnamon nuggets and an almond pretzel!" The smaller projects said excitedly and Taehyung grinned at Jimin as they walked to the food court, their hands never separating on the way. Jimin's ears and tail pooped out from excitement. "Awwww I've been trying to control it..." Jimin pointed. Taehyung smiled as they made it to the food court.