Chapter Fifteen: Lurking

Somewhere in Seoul. Someone's POV...

"Have you found him yet?" He said with a booming voice. "No sir, but the crystal was awakened exactly 1 week ago, that means-" "-yes THAT means that the boy has finally done it. Bring me the crystal, and send a message for the old witch to prepare. We're going to find the boy."

______________________________

Jimin POV

"Jungkook-ah no fair!" I yelled, pouting. Jungkook and I have become closer within these last few days and we were playing a game of Warzone before Jungkook let me die, again. "All's fair in love and warzone." He said smiling like a bunny. "You're much more experienced than me in this game! You're supposed to protect me, we're on the same team!" I yelled again, lightly hitting his chest. "Aish Jiminie don't be sad. If it's any reconciliation, I'll always protect you in real life." He said with a joking tone but I can tell he's serious. "Yes, yes thank you Kookie. I'm hungry, let's go eat!" I said clapping before jumping up, grabbing Jungkooks hand, and heading towards the kitchen.

"You two are like two peas in a pod recently." Yoongi said as we enter the downstairs area. "He's like my best friend. My other half." I said, smiling at Jungkook earning a bunny smile back. "See hyungie? I'm his bestest best friend." Jungkook said while hugging me, making me giggle.

"You two hungry?" Jin asked exiting the kitchen. "Omg YES!" I shouted earning a smile from Jin Hyung. "I just made kimchi fried rice, go ahead and get some." He said before making his way to his shared bedroom with Namjoon. "Let's go Kookie-ah, I'm starving." I said before pulling him away from Yoongi, who was spread out on the floor like a starfish.

As soon as I entered the kitchen and got a whiff of the air, that normally delicious aroma, made me gag. I let go of Jungkooks hand and ran into the bathroom, spilling my guts out. "Jimin! Jimin-ssi are you okay? Do you need something? Should I go get Tae? I'll go get Tae-" "Koo! I'm okay! It's just the smell made me sick." I said, cleaning myself up. "Huh? It smelled delicious as always. You need a doctor Jimin. Taehyung told us you've been sick lately and it's been weeks. That constant barfing isn't normal for just a stomach bug." "Kook I'm fine. I just don't want to worry Tae." "You're worrying him more by not getting checked up! How about Jin and I come with you to see a doctor while Yoongs, Hobi, Joon, and Tae are at work hmm?" I sigh. I'm really sure it's nothing though and going to the doctor is unnecessary but to prove it to them, I'll go. "Fine." I agreed.

____________________________________

Someone's POV

"Yes master." The witch bowed. "Ah yes, I'm sure my second hand has told you what I've called you here for? My servants have prepared a room for you to set up and begin the ritual. I've been told you can locate people but to do that you'd need something the relates to them. You will be given a crystal, this is what you will use to find who we're looking for. You have until the blood moon rises." He told the witch. "Yes master, if I may ask master, what is the name of the person you're trying to find?" The old lady asked reluctantly. "Park Jimin." He said with a smirk on his face.

A/N: short chapter but I have another fluff chapter next before the real angst begins.

Who do you think he is?

Why do you think he wants Jimin?

What does the crystal represent?

Why do you think it has awakened?