Chapter Twenty: Uncertain Fears

The room in the hidden library had often crossed their mind. Not the room in particular but precisely what was in said room. It had been a week, a week and the room, the drawing, the statues had never ceased to cross their mind. I mean how often do you magically open a room that originally had no doorknob but you touched it and now it does with your name on it, that leads to a huge library with the library having a room with weird statues, books, and an terrifying picture of you and your babies? Not a normal occurrence.

Neither of the boys had mentioned the room to their respective mates, neither had they discussed the room since. Upon seeing the paper drawing, the boys had quickly agreed to leave the room, not wanting to stay any longer. They decided to rent a garage space to keep the clothing as well as any other items for the baby until Jimin revealed his pregnancy to Taehyung. Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin's mates had been quite busy lately doing god knows what so they wouldn't have noticed anyways.
____________________________________

Jimin was in his and Taehyungs shared room reading. Taehyung had went out with Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi leaving with the words 'we're going out baby I'll be back soon'. Of course he had asked Jimin if he'd like to join but Jimin wasn't feeling well when he woke up and thought it had something to do with the pregnancy and hadn't told Taehyung about it but just opted for a simple 'you go on, I'm gonna stay home'.

"Min-ah are you in here?" Jimin perked up upon hearing Jungkooks voice. "Yeah, come in kook." Jimin yelled back. Jungkook slowly opened the door and peeked in with a small smile on his face, Jin popping his head in behind him. They entered the room and locked the door before walking over to Jimin's bed and sitting next to him. "The others left and we need to seriously discuss what the hell happened in there Min, I can't seem to get that room out of my head." Jin said, face scrunched in concern. "Neither could I honestly." Jungkook chimed in. "I couldn't either guys and frankly I-I'm terrified, why was I the one to be able to open the door? And the picture? Why was it me? I have so many questions and I'm not sure I'm ready to hear the answer to them. What if it's a prediction of my future- of my babies future? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to them." Jimin said as a tears ran down his face. He should've taken Jin's advice to not open the door...yet he did anyways and now he's scared for his and his babies future. "I know this isn't what any of us want to hear right now but maybe one day we should go back? I mean- I'm terrified too but there's bound to be answers somewhere in there. All of those books have probably been there for thousands of years, I doubt they would be about Shakespeare. Maybe they have more clues about what Jimin is and what he's capable of?" Jungkook insisted. But....maybe he was right though. All of those books had to contain at least something about what the hell this all means. "I- maybe we should... but I'm still scared Jungkook-ah, what if all of this means something bad is going to happen?" Jimin expressed worriedly. "Then we'll be prepared for whatever comes our way Minnie, but I know Jungkook and I would never let anything happen to you and the faster you tell Tae and the others about your pregnancy, the faster we can tell them about this too. They'd never let any harm come to you or your babies. We've got you Jimin." Jin said calmly, taking ahold of Jimin and Jungkooks hands.

Jimin took a deep breathe, then released it. "Okay, two weeks. In two weeks, we'll go back for answers."
____________________________________________

"Min hurry up we're going to be late!" Hoseok yelled. "I'm fucking coming, Jesus!" Jimin yelled back. Since Hoseok, Tae, Yoongi, and Namjoon have all been away for whatever reasons, they all decided to plan an out day for them to relax as a group again. The only thing is, Jimin has been experiencing some mood swings curtesy of the lives growing inside him.

"Baby what's wrong?" Taehyung had asked full of concern, having been on the end of the same outburst moments prior. Jimin had dismissed it as not liking being rushed and Taehyung had nodded in understanding. Both Jin and Jungkook had been on the receiving end of Jimin's outbursts lately too, which had usually ended with Jimin crying and apologizing for yelling at them. Of course they had reassured him that's it's okay and that's it's normal- only for Jimin to cry again about how they probably don't love him anymore because he's been mean. Needless to say, the past few days has been rather eventful.