32. Donut Points

If it wasn't for the centre console, I feel like I could kiss him forever. Though the electricity from kissing him is so addicting, the pain from leaning up against the console starts to creep through the bliss. He must be able to sense the change in me, because he slows down our kissing and ends with a sweet final kiss. When he sits back in his seat, he starts rubbing his side too. We both laugh and smile. He looks at the time before frowning.

"Time to go already?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I have to get back to work early enough so I can get done in time to come pick you up. Plus we spent more time kissing than I thought we would. Not that I'm complaining though! I could kiss you all day."

As I look in his eyes, I can tell he means it. Hearing him say it, makes my heart so happy. I know how I feel about him, but it's always nice hearing how he feels about me. He gathers up our garbage, and runs it across the parking lot to the garbage can. As he approaches the garbage can, I notice there's a group of girls, likely in their late teens, in skimpy bikinis walking towards him. They start looking at each other, while trying to discreetly point towards him, and all start to get giddy.

Oh this is going to be good! Let's see how he gets himself out of this one. This isn't the first time he's been approached by girls while out. But this is the first time since we've been dating that it's happened. The taller one in the neon pink barely-there bikini, with the long straight blonde hair gets nudged closer to him and she bashfully says hi to him. He politely says hi back, before throwing the garbage in the bin and turning to walk back to me. She doesn't seem to like that he turned away from her, and reaches out for his arm. He must be able to sense it, because his step off the curb is a little faster than she was anticipating, and she misses him. He keeps walking toward the truck, and she looks embarrassed. Her friends all huddle around her, trying to help her either get up the courage to chase him down or to help her brush it off. He makes it back to the truck and looks relieved. I notice the girls are looking over at him still, so I grab him by his shirt and pull him to me, kissing him three slow deep kisses. He's blushing when I pull away from him, before smiling slyly and biting his bottom lip. He cups my face, pulling me back in for three super passionate kisses. I can feel the world around us fade away as he kisses me like this.

My cheeks are red when we part, and he rubs them with his thumbs before kissing my forehead. As we both get readjusted in our seats, we see the girls still standing there looking shocked. They see us looking back at them, and the tall blonde one starts stomping away with the rest of them trailing behind her. Dylan and I burst out laughing.

"You took the curb REAL quick on your way back."

"You saw that huh?"

"I wondered how you'd get yourself out of it."

"I saw her take a step towards me out of the corner of my eye, and knew breaking out into a sprint wouldn't go over well. So I took the curb a little faster and could feel the whoosh of air as her hand barely missed me."

"I'm impressed. You handled it so well, they wouldn't be able to tell you were trying to avoid her."

"I don't think they'll be bothering me again after seeing you kissing me like that."

"ME! What about your kisses?"

He winks at me, and then starts the truck and starts driving.

"You started it. I had to keep up with you."

"You definitely outdid me!"

"Is that a bad thing?"

His smile says it all. He's very pleased with my reaction to his kisses. He knew exactly what he was doing. I place my hand on his thigh, and slowly start move my hand up his leg. He looks down at my hand and then back up at the road. He places his hand on mine to stop it from going any higher up.