2. Onroute

We spot the guys walking towards us. I can feel myself getting excited, and when I look over at Sammie, she's got a big smile on her face. She gets out as they get closer, and grabs all her things. I roll down the window, and watch as he walks up to it.

"Hey sexy, how much for an hour?"

He instantly blushes, and looks to see if anyone heard me.

"Don't know if you could afford me."

"Is that so?"

He winks at me, and throws his bag in the backseat. He comes back up rests his arms against the open window.

"Are you planning on driving home?"

"I can if you want me to. Didn't know how sore or tired you'd be. Didn't want you to feel like you had to if you were too sore or if you wanted to sleep. You also mentioned being happy you wouldn't have to drive back."

He backs up and opens the door. He sticks his hand out for me to take, and helps me out of the truck. I don't get far once my feet hit the ground before he's got his hands on my waist and is backing me up against the truck. Part of me wants to look around to see if anyone's looking, but I can't take my eyes off of him. Before either of us can say or do anything, we hear one of the doors open on the other side of the truck. Dylan looks and whispers that it's just Craig putting the rest of his things in the back for him. He says thanks to Craig as we hear the door close. Craig hollers back for us to not have too much fun, and to drive safe. Dylan looks back down at me, and gently wipes some hair off my cheek. The warmth from his skin touching mine feels so damn good. I'm completely captivated by him. I can't bring myself to take my eyes off him.

"I'm going to kiss you and then I'm going to take you home so I can hold you naked, and keep kissing you."

His tone has this authoritative bite to it that makes me even more drawn to him. I can feel my heart racing, and I put my hands on his hips and pull him up against me. This time I hear him take a quick breath in. I start to slide my right hand up and under his shirt, and watch as it causes him to close the gap and kiss me. I don't know if he only planned for one kiss, but I can't stop myself from going for more than one. I've missed this more than I thought I had. The sound of peoples voices getting closer forces us to stop. He smiles and then hugs me tight.

"Man, I've missed you."

"I missed you too."

We hear the car unlock next to us, so I let go and get into the passenger seat. He makes sure everything in the back is secured down, and then goes to get in. I can't help but laugh when he goes to hop in and realizes that the seat is a little closer than how he left it. He gets it adjusted again, and then adjusts all the mirrors.

"Think it would have just been easier if I was the one to drive home?"

"I would have had to adjust it eventually. It just didn't cross my mind to fix it before I got in. I'm still shocked you're here. You didn't give me any hints that you were coming."

"That's because you weren't supposed to know I was coming. It was supposed to be a surprise."

"Well I'm definitely surprised."

"Parker may have helped with getting you to see the truck, but he didn't know anything until right before he pointed it out. I hope you don't mind that I brought it. It was part of how I pictured surprising you. I can pay for all the gas for it though, so you don't have to worry about that."

He reaches over and laces his fingers with mine.

"I don't mind, and don't worry about the gas money."