*Little y/n x Wanda x Yelena

WARNINGS:  

REQUEST: Could you do one where the reader is little while Yelena and Wanda are out caregivers and we're sassy with Wanda so Yelena comes in and sticks us in the corner or something and we cry then apologise (Could Yelena and Wanda be together too?) and I love your books I read them constantly. 

PRONOUNS: they/them

NICKNAMES: Baby

LITTLE AGE/s: ?

***

P.S this is written on my phone so if the formatting is wrong or there is any spelling errors, please let me know. Thank you xx

***

Your sass was usually the reason for your time on the naughty step.
Though you never seemed to learn your lesson, or you never wanted to - only you knew the answer to that.

Today you woke up in a particularly sassy mood.
Before you'd even left your room you'd already, you'd had a good night's sleep giving you all the energy to reek havoc today.

With your stuffie held loosely in your hand you strutted down for breakfast.
You were a little caught off guard when there was only one of your mummies there.
Usually breakfast was spent with both your mummy Wanda and your mama Yelena but today only mummy Wanda was stood by the stove flipping pancakes.

You walked to the kitchen island and pulled yourself up onto one of the bar stools. 
y/n:" Where mama?"
Wanda turned around quickly, clearly startled by your sudden presence. 
W:" Woah Baby, you scared me there"
She put her hand over her heart and smiled at you. 

y/n:" Where's mama?"
W:" She's gone to help Auntie Nat with some stuff"
y/n:" Stuff more important then baby"
You huffed and layed your head on the table. 

W:" Aww Stuffs not more important than baby, I'll make it up to you"
y/n:" No"
W:" No?"
You shook your head, giving a definite 'no'  
W:" Not even with ice-cream and cuddles?"
y/n:" No, I don't want you. I want Mama"

W:" Oh. Y/n, darling that's not a very nice thing to say."
y/n:" I don't care, I don't want you. You're not mama"
W:" I know, I'm sorry. How about you eat some breakfast while we wait for mama?"
Wanda pushed forward a plate of pancakes and a tray with different toppings on but with the mood you were in today you just pushed the food away. 

As the plate clattered on the floor you instantly regretted your choice. 
You loved both of you mummies equally but your heart felt a little bit sad when you knew you mama had chosen 'stuff' over you. 
You looked up at Wanda, who looked very mad, but before you could try and fix everything a loud voice came from the doorway. 

Y:" Y/N Y/l/N GET IN THE CORNER NOW!"
You turned to look at your mama, only to see her angry face, making you want to cry. 
Y:" I want you to go now y/n, before I start counting"
Without making a sound you stood up and walked over to the corner, sitting yourself down crossed legged with your nose in the corner. 

You knew you'd messed up big time. 
Tears formed in your eyes but you fought to not let them fall - not wanting you mummies think you were crying for attention. 
A few silent ones slipped as you held your breath to try and hold back your sobs. 

You didn't know how long you'd been sat in the corner but you just wanted your comforter item and some cuddles. 
Taking a big risk you turned around to see if anyone was looking at you, when you noticed no one was watching you, you started shuffling back trying to get to your comforter. 

Just before it was in arms reach a voice called for you
Y:" Where do you think you're going?"
You just pointed to your comforter 
Y:" Get it, then back in the corner, you've got five more minutes and then I'll come get you"
You grabbed your comforter, nodded your head and got back to the corner. 

Being with your comforter made being in the corner a little nicer, it helped you to stop panicking and remind you that you were still in a safe place. 

The five minutes were up, you heard the alarm from the other room. 
Someone stood up and begun walking to the room you were in.

Y:" y/n, come sit with me and Wands in the living room"
You turned to your mama and stand up, she held her hand out to you.
As soon as you took it you felt so much calmer.

The both of you made your way to the living room with the couch.
You sat down in the middle of your caregivers.

Y:" Okay, we're going to have a chat about this morning then it can be all forgotten and we can pretend it never happened?"
y/n:" Okay, I sorry mummy"

You turned to Wanda, knowing you needed to make up with her.
W:" It's alright sweetie, we all have tough mornings"
She pressed a gentle kiss to the side of your forehead before continuing
W:" Just next time I want you to communicate with me, what you did to me earlier was not very nice"

Your head bowed in shame
y/n:" I know mummy, sorry"
W:" It's okay baby"
Y:" Now what are you going to do next time you feel like this?"
y/n:" Tell mummy so she can help me frew my big feels"

Both caregivers nodded
W:" That's a great idea"
Y:" Now, let's get you some food and we can start today again"

A/N: okay this is awful. I really don't feel well but I haven't updated in so long and I feel bad.

Anyway, how are you guys doing? Are you enjoying the holidays or doing anything fun?

xxx

(990 words)