*Bruce & Thor & Little Y/N

WARNINGS: Eating disorder, anorexia and bulimia, and talk of being sick, (Emetophobia warning!) talk about body image and self hatred

REQUEST: Could you please do a Bruce or Thor x a ED!Little!Reader please? The reader would use all pronouns and any nicknames. Their age range would be around 1-3. The main idea is that the reader has been dealing with self image issues lately and in result they haven't been eating enough. And even when they have slightest bit of food it leads to them making themselves sick. But once their caregivers find out they comfort them?

PRONOUNS: he/she/they

NICKNAMES: Bug, buddy, little one, darling

LITTLE AGE/S: 1-3 years

***

T: Thor - Dada

T: Thor - Dada

B: Bruce - daddy, Brucie

***

You'd been sick for a while now, you were losing weight and had very little energy.
And while you could hide it and pass it off as other things wit your God caregiver Thor, your doctor caregiver, Bruce, could see straight through your lies.

It started out a just skipping some meals, you would tell your caregivers you'd already eaten or just were simply not hungry.
Which then lead to throwing up the meals you were made to sit down and eat.
And that is where you are now, except it isn't just meals your throw up, it's everything.

You spent most mornings studying yourself in the mirror, pinching your skin between your fingers and crying in disgust.
From being a young age you'd always struggled with how you looked, what others thought of you and how you should act around others.

For a while, you found some form of peace when Bruce and Thor took you on as their little.
You would spend most of your days with them little, meaning you didn't get those big scary thoughts as much, and if you did, you had your caregivers there to cuddle you up.

But now missions and tasks are at an all time high and being little has had to take a back seat.
Well atleast that's what you told yourself, Bruce and Thor would both move their lives around to support you whenever you needed it.