*Yelena & Nat & reader

WARNINGS: [><]

REQUEST: Hi can you do a little Yelena with either caregiver Nat and reader or Nat and Wanda

PRONOUNS: She/her

NICKNAMES: my girl

***

You and Yelena had been playing games until Nat came back. 
Yelena had decided on the action figure dolls and what looked to be dinosaurs but you were very quickly corrected - they were the bad guys. 

y/n:" Do you want  some juice darling?"
Y:" Joose pease"
She giggled at her own pronunciation of her words. 
y/n:" Okay, don't save the world whilst I'm gone"
She once again giggled and went back to playing after she'd watched you leave the room. 

A couple of minutes later you wandered back in with her juice in one of her many sippy cups. 
Sitting down beside her, you handed Yelena her cup while she handed you one of the toys. 
y/n:" Who's this?"
Y:" YOU!" 
y/n:" Ohh right of course."
You stood up your action figurine
N:" Does Natty get a doll?"

Yelena turned around with a big smile on her face, she dropped her toys on the floor and jumped up running towards Nat
Nat chuckled and wrapped her arms tightly around you 
N:" Hey Lena!"
Y:" Back!"
N:" Of course I'm back. Were you a good girl for y/n?"

Y:" Awways gud girw" 
She gave her signature cheeky grin, showing all her teeth and screwing her eyes almost closed.
N:" Oh really? Because I think you're a cheeky little girl, how about we ask y/n?"
Nat turned to you, walking over to you with Yelena in her arms and sitting down in the spot beside you. 

N:" So how was Lena?"
y/n:" Oh cheeky as always"
You booped Yelena's nose and she scrunched it up in the super cute way that you love. 
N:" Oh that's what I thought"
Nat tickled Yelena's sides making her squirm and giggle loudly. 

Both you and Nat looked at each other and smiled, your happy girl, she brought brightness to your day. 
Y:" 'top! 'top! Nat-tty 'top!"
She tried reaching from Natasha to you to escape the tickle monster. 
You took her in your arms 
y/n:" I got you! I saved you from the tickle monster"

You and Yelena kept giggling until Nat came over and gently knocked you both over so all three of you are laying on the floor. 
Nat wrapped her arms around the two of you, kissing the both of you on your temples
N:" My girls" 

A/N: This is a bit of a short one but I will not apologise, I love this chapter I'm not going to lie. 

I hope you all are doing okay, I should be back to more regular updates now, thank you so much for being patient with me. 

xxx