*Loki x y/n - pt.2

WARNINGS: [><]

ORIGINAL REQUEST: Could you please do a longer version where Loki carries around a stuffie so y/n doesn't feel alone.

CONTINUED REQUEST: A part two where everyone else starts to bring their stuffies around all the time, even the cold hearted, but cute and soft, assassin Natasha 

PRONOUNS: they/them

NICKNAMES: Pet, my love, darling

***

(A/n - Seb with teddy's is just so adorable) 

***

You'd been carrying around your stuffie in the open for weeks now, you were so greatful that no one commented on it as it helped you so much, especially when Loki went away for a few days to Asgard with Thor. 
Bucky had even started carrying his little white cat, Alpine in his hands. 

At the next big meeting Peter was there, he sat inbetween you and Bucky. 
He glanced between the both of you slightly before whispering to you
P:" Tell Mr Stark I've gone to the toilet if he asks"
You nodded and continued listening to the meeting.

About 5 minutes later you saw Peter wander back in, clutching something under his arm. 
As he got closer you noticed it was a iron man plush, you smiled at him as you sat down together. 
Once the meeting was over you turned to Peter
y/n:" Where did you get that from?"
P:" Oh, um Mr Stark bought it for me as a joke but now I sleep with this when I stay over here"
Before you could say anything to Peter Tony came over to the both of you. 

T:" What's that Pete?"
P:" Oh um nothing"
He blushed bright red, and stumbled over his words. 
T:" Is that the stuffie I bought you?"
P:" Umm yeah"
T:" I never knew it meant that much to you"
P:" I- Umm it doesn't?"
T:" Alright, well I'm glad it means alot to you"
Tony completely ignored the previous comment Peter had made. 

Tony ruffled Peter's hair and left you and him alone
P:" That was so embarrassing"
y/n:" You don't need to be embarrassed Pete, I'm sure Tony doesn't care, he didn't for me" 
P:" But it's different for me"
y/n:" I know, but I also know he doesn't care, I'm pretty sure if he had his own teddy he'd carry it around too"

Peter gave a slight nod before the conversation was stopped there. 

As the day went on you, Pete and Bucky stayed up in the very top of the compound where you'd made a comfy floor area.
The three of you laid out blankets, pillows and a couple of stollen beanbags from the movie room. 
You layed there with the others all day, you guys chatted for a little while and then just turned on a movie with Peter's laptop. 

About half way through the movie there was an interruption when someone walked through the door. 
You all turned to the door 
P:" Hi Loki!"
L:" Hi P, what are you all doing here?"

B:" Oh were just watching a movie"
Loki turned to look at Bucky who just spoke - his eye was caught on a white mass innermost his black clothes. 
L:" What's that?"
Loki pointed down towards Bucky's Alpine teddy laying on his thigh. 
Bucky's cheeks flushed pink and he looked down at Alpine slightly moving her so she can't be seen by Loki. 

Before Bucky had the chance to reply Loki came down and sat next to you. 
Loki looked back over at Bucky and smiled
L:" So who is it?"
Bucky looked at you and only looked back at Loki when you'd nodded to reassure him. 
B:" She's called Alpine" 

He looked down and pulled her back out from the hiding place he'd put her in and showed her off. 
L:" aww she's so cute, I have a stuffie too-"
He rummaged in his pocket and pulled out the teddy. 
L:"-Y/n names him, what did you name him?"
It was now your turn for your cheeks to flush, you stuffed your face into Loki's side and tried to hide. 

Loki chuckled a little at your antics and stroked the back of your head. 
L:" I think you named him Mr Lokison, right?"
You nodded slightly but stayed in your place. 
P:" I like that, it's cute"

Loki nodded and laughed slightly at the spiderling. 
L:" Who've you got with you Pete?
P:" Oh, it's Iron man. Mr Stark gave me it"
L:" Ohh right, that must have been a lovely present"

The now 4 of you sat down and continued with the movie. 

A/N: I don't know where to go with this one, I'm really sorry. 

Maybe if you guys have any ideas or would like to finish it in the comments, feel free. 

It's so annoying too because for one I came up the original idea and 2 because I love it but I have had this written up for months and I just can't find a way to continue it that I like. 

I'm sorry. 

xxx

(819 words)