*Thor x little Reader

WARNINGS: Being caught in little space - having it found out by accident, use of a paci 

REQUEST: Thor and the reader are dating and the reader doesn't want to tell Thor about them being a little because they're scared Thor would break up with them. But the reader falls into little space and Thor walks in and comforts them. 

Pronouns: He/they

Nicknames: Dear, baby boy, prince, King, cutie

***

T: Thor, Daddy

T: Thor, Daddy

***

Your biggest dream was to have Thor be your caregiver but the fear of rejection, and the consequent break up, made you too scared. 
It was that exact thought that had lead you into your very sad little space that you were currently suffering through. 

You were sat in your room, paci in mouth, stuffie under arm, with big tears rolling down your face. 
To try and make yourself happier your put on on of Thor's big shirts, but it just made you wish he was your caregiver even more. 

Right now you were curled up in the fetal position, clutching you stuffie, while sobbing. 
Your heart was telling you to go and find daddy, he'd make it all better; but your brain was giving you every reason you shouldn't. 

Thankfully, you didn't need to suffer much longer - you heard the door open and close. 
Thor's booming footsteps neared you but you were so far in little space you didn't think to react to him. 
You felt the bed dip next to you and hid your tear covered face behind your stuffie. 
T:" Hey dear, did you have a tough day?"

When you didn't reply to him, he shuffled further up the bed. 
He layed down facing you, he snaked his arms around you and moved the head of your stuffie slightly so he could see your face. 

You looked up at him with big eyes. 
For a moment you could see confusion written on his face but it was very quickly replaced by a smile. 
T:" Let's wipe those eyes of yours baby boy, can you tell me what's wrong?"
Thor pulled down his sleeve to cover his hand, he softly wiped away the tear tracks from your face. 
T:" There we go"

He placed kiss after kiss on different parts of your face making you scrunch up your nose. 
T:" Now can my little prince tell me what made them so upset?"
You shook your head a little
T:" Oh? He can't do that, I think maybe he's too little for that, don't you?"

Your eyes snapped to him with fear written all over them. 
T:" Don't worry cutie, your safe with me"
He smoothed your hair down, before running his fingers back through it to comfort you. 

He rolled the both of you so that you were laying on top of his, his hand caressing down your back, drawing shapes. 
After a while of this, you had to ask him the question that continued to run in your mind, you pushed up slightly from his chest. 
y/n:" Fhor no hate me?"
T:" Of course not prince, I've always wanted a little."
y/n:" Your daddy?"
T:" Yeah, I'm a caregiver, littles are very common on Asgard"

You smiled slightly and snuggled back into your daddy's chest, now content that he was happy with you. 
T:" Is that why you were so upset?"
You nodded slightly, making a 'mhm' sound against his skin. 
T:" Oh I would never, you are my king, my little one, I'm never leaving you"
He gave you a little squeeze to show you he was serious and then turned and asked you about your stuffie. 

For once you were grateful Thor didn't knock on doors. 

A/n: What do you think? 

I think this book has ended up being my main book now, it's the one I get the most requests for. And honestly I'm okay with that. I enjoy writing cute, fluffy stuff - though it does make me want a cg of my own. 

To any of you guys who didn't already know, I have managed to set up my Instagram. 
Its foxxie333_wattpad
Tell me the name of your insta either in the comments or by private message and I'll accept your request. 

And on the topic of the Instagram account, what would you guys like to see me post on there? 
I'm open to being more personal with you, or just keeping it at posting like snippets of upcoming chapters so you could get a sneak peek. 
Please let me know your guys opinions because at the moment I don't know what I should be doing - thank you xx

(777 words) 

xxx