*Wanda & y/n

WARNINGS: ...

REQUEST: y/n is a little and her best friend Wanda finds out after they had a super stressful mission. With y/n's permission Wanda tells y/n's Dad (tony) and he's super supportive. Wanda offers to become y/n's cg. 
   (PRIVATE) 

PRONOUNS: she/they
NICKNAMES: Little one, darling, baby, petal, sweetie 

***

***

For the past month you and the team had been on back to back missions.
With very little time to fall into little space you were beginning to feel drained.
Currently you were all squished together in a little barn house, everyone was bunked up together with someone else - you and Wanda, being best friends, obviously bunked together, but this meant any small amount of time you would have been able to be little was gone completely because Wanda would be with you 24/7.  

Todays mission was the biggest, most exhausting mission yet. 
and as much as you loved your best friend, you would do anything for your own space right now, which meant when she decided to stay down with some of the others and watch a movie, you were over the moon. 
You had about 2 hours of little time. 

You were deep in little space, kicking your legs back and forth as you hummed a lullaby tune through your paci. 
You checked the clock, not really knowing the time, just that when the big hand reached 9 you needed to start putting everything away. 
You picked up some pens and your favourite stuffy and let yourself fully sink in, your mind went cloudy and alot of your stresses seemed to disappear. 

You were finally able to let yourself feel free again. 
After some amount of time, you weren't quite sure how long, the door handle jiggled and Wanda pushed the door open, you ripped your paci from your mouth, and tried covering everything, but it was no use. 
W:" Hey y/n..."
You could tell she wanted to ask questions but was holding back. 
Your eyes filled with tears and your face was flushed red. 
W:" Hey, hey little one -"
She stopped mid sentence to walk over to you and wipe away your fallen tear
W:" No, don't cry it's alright" 

As she called you little one, it instantly pushed forward your little space, Wanda noticed your glassy eyes and hazy state
W:" Don't fight it darling, just let it happen" 
You shook your head, you didn't want to be little in front of Wanda without explaining your headspace to her first.