Daddy Stevie x Little Buck - Pt2

WARNINGS: All warnings will be below each picture in bold - please be careful and read them through, If that one is not something you think you can read, just scroll along to the next picture and read its warnings. 

REQUEST: a couple of you guys actually requested this so I wrote it for you - let me know at the bottom if you want more after this one or if you think I should move one to someone else xx

PRONOUNS: [><]

NICKNAMES: For Steve: Stevie, daddy/dada. And for Baby Bucky: Doll, darling, buddy, Buck, baby boy and prince 

***

WARNINGS: Bathing together, Bucky having nightmares

Steve knew Bucky had not been sleeping properly, he could tell by the look on his face each morning.
S:" Hey Doll, is everything alright at the moment?"
B:" Huh? Oh, yeah. Just a few nightmares you know, the usual"
S:" Is there anything I could do to make it better for you?"
B:" Umm I- umm I don't know"

S:" Okay, well if you think of anything darling, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help"
Bucky nodded slightly as a thank you.

Later on in the day both men when now getting ready for bed, tonight Steve was going to stay up and help Bucky through his nightmares.
They both changed and cuddled into bed, Bucky fell asleep pretty quickly, Steve guessed he was really tired after not sleeping for a while.
Bucky was okay until around midnight, Steve noticed Bucky was whining a little and started turning and mumbling somethings.

Steve watched on for a little while before Bucky woke himself up with a gasp.
S:" Hey, hey. You're okay. You're safe"
Bucky turned to Steve with his hair plastered to his forehead by sweat and his chest heaving from the nightmare.
B:" You're okay"
Bucky rolled on top of Steve, cuddling him tightly
S:" I'm okay Buck, I promise"
The both of them stayed there for a little while before Steve moved Bucky off him.

S:" Do you want to try go back to sleep?"
B:" Icky"
S:" Icky? Do you want a bath doll?"
B:" Peas"
Steve picked Bucky up and placed him on his hip, carrying him with ease to the bathroom. 

He sat Bucky on the closed lid of the toilet and started running him a warm bath, occasionally Steve would turn and pat Bucky on the head, letting him know he was still there. 
Once the bath was run and the bubbles were added Steve turned to Bucky. 
S:" Alright doll, do you need my help?"
Bucky responded by holding his hands up to Steve like he normally did when Steve took off his shirt for him. 

Happily, Steve helped him undress and sit in the bath
Bucky sat with his knees half bent out of the water and his head leaning on the side of the tub. 
B:" Dada baff?"
S:" Daddy's helping you bath"
Bucky looked up at Steve with puppy eyes 
B:" Dada baff?"
He splashed the water a little patting it to show Steve there was space for him. 
S:" Alright, daddy bath"
Steve copied Bucky's babyish words as he undressed himself and hopped in the tub facing his little one.