Chapter 7: New Looks, New Abilities, Old Connections

Normal Perspective:

"No.... No.... No.... Oh! This looks like a good color choice! ...Actually, nevermind. What else? No..."

It had been a few days since the Spacebridge explosion and Megatron's death, and now the 'Bots were taking the time to enjoy what little peacetime they had, as they knew that with Starscream as the new leader of the Decepticons, it wouldn't last long.

Michael had gotten used to his Cybertronian form, and had also acquired a new grounder vehicle mode for himself: a 2009 Acura Sedan.

He quite liked his new choice of vehicle mode, and decided to keep it, though he had yet to find a flyer mode.

'I wonder if all Cybertronians have a color wheel option when selecting their paintwork like I do? Or if they have to scan it like Bumblebee and Smokescreen had to later on.' Michael mused to himself, as he looked at himself in the large mirror that he had decided to keep for himself in his new room, having decided to finally decide on a color scheme for his Cybertronian form.

Since Michael now had a Cybertronian form, it had been decided to have his room moved to one of the empty sleeping quarters where the other Autobots slept.

What had once been an extra storage room filled with miscellaneous objects, such as datapads and empty Energon Cubes, was now Michael's berthroom, which now contained a recharge berth, a large desk for him to do work, shelves for him to place things that he wanted to keep or have on display for others to see, the large mirror, and a few other things. He also had his human-sized things moved to his new room, as he still intended on using them when he was in his human form. He had his bed and dresser moved to a corner of the desk, with a makeshift bridge-like walkway along the wall leading from there to his berth, with a staircase leading from the berth to the ground, so he would be able to switch forms when he wanted without having to ask the others for help with reaching the ground or reaching the top of the desk.

"There! I think I'll settle for this color scheme." Michael said to himself, as he finally decided on a livery for his new form.

Michael, who once had no colors on him aside from gray, now sported a gray-ish green color as his main color, with a deep red underframe, similar to Megatron with his deep purple underframe. He also sported a pattern of red, purple, and black across his doorwings, chassis, and leg-plates. His faceplate was the same gray as his previous look in Protoform gray, except it now had a slight metallic look to it.

"This look actually suits me really well. I'd say I look rather handsome." Michael said to himself, smirking at his own reflection, as he posed and flexed a little in the mirror.

"Alright. Now that I have a livery chosen for myself, I wonder what abillities this form comes with." He said, as he sat down on his berth. Scrolling through his HUD, he quickly found the abillities list, and looked through it.

"Blasters... swords... the ability to dual-wield... I probably won't use these much, but I'll never know what might happen in the future with me being around." He muttered, as he continued to scroll through the list. "Oh! A signal cloaker?! I will definitely use that! What else do I have...? Huh? What's this?" He asked in surprise, as he came across an abillity he never heard of, or recognized.

'Ability: Materialization.'

'Description: Think of the object you want to summon before you. Then focus on it in your mind, hold out your hand, and it shall appear before you. (Note: Large objects can be materialized by holding your hands out in front of you.)' 

Michael was completely stumped at this. This was an ability that he didn't think was possible for anyone, let alone Cybertronians, to have, apart from maybe Primus and Unicron themselves. He thought for a moment, before thinking of a random object to use as a test subject. He held out his servos, closed his optics, and thought about a random object. Suddenly, he felt a weight in his servos. He opened his optics, and gasped. The object that he thought of was now sitting right in his servos.