Chapter 86: A Special Gift

Warning: This chapter will contain sexual/mature content. Reader discretion is advised.

Normal Perspective:

Several hours had passed since Unicron's defeat and the AllSpark's return.

Night had fallen on both Cybertron and Earth, and the Autobots had decided to once again stay on Earth at Unit E as a temporary living arrangement due to the Nemesis being trashed in the chaos the previous day. This came as a surprise to the humans, but they didn't object at all, and were beyond pleased to have them back, if only until more permanent living arrangements were made for everyone.

The now-former Decepticons were also invited to stay as they had the space, as long as they didn't do anything to antagonize the humans. They accepted, though some of them weren't completely thrilled at the idea of being in the company of the beings, but thought it was better than finding a place in the wild or a rundown area of Cybertron, now that the war was over.

The humans had been told of what had transpired since they had left a few days previously, and were surprised at the story, but were pleased that Cybertron was safe, and that Optimus was still with them.

They weren't exactly thrilled to see Megatron, for he too had been invited to stay at Unit E by Optimus, an invite the now-ex-Warlord had accepted, something that the Autobots had vocal reservations about, but they all begrudgingly put up with it, so long as he didn't remain in their company for too long, even if he was turning over a new leaf.

Michael laid in his room on his berth, thinking about his adventures with the 'Bots now that it had all come to an end, and how much he'd changed since the beginning, and what the future had in store for them.

His train of thought was derailed by the sound of the door opening, and he looked over to see Bumblebee entering the room, and smiled. "Hey, 'Bee."

"Hey, Mike."

Michael got up as Bumblebee walked in front of him, the gap between the closing as they pulled each other into a long, slow kiss.

Breaking it, they looked into each other's optics, smiling lovingly at each other.

Michael thought back to when Bumblebee had helped free him from his possession at the servos of Unicron, and his smile softened as his voice dropped to a near-whisper. "You're so amazing, 'Bee. You're my hero."

Bumblebee blushed hard. "I'm not a hero, Mike. I just did what anyone would do to help the one they love."

Michael smiled. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Bumblebee grinned. "So am I."

The two fell silent, and Michael thought back to the ceremony, and remembered the gift he had in store for his boyfriend.

"Hey, 'Bee, there's something I've been meaning to give you as a graduation gift for your promotion to warrior."

Bumblebee raised an optic ridge, but his smile remained. "Oh? And what's that?"

Michael's faceplate turned bright blue, but his smile grew. "This." He leaned forward, pulling Bumblebee into a deep kiss that instantly turned passionate.

Bumblebee immediately understood what Michael's gift was, but had absolutely no objections to it, and leaned into it, their glossas mingling as they fell back onto the berth. Michael moaned as their kiss broke, looking into each other's optics, the lust and love within the bright lights being known to each other.

Michael let out a whimper, and Bumblebee smiled softly. "'B-Bee..."

"Shhhh.... I know, Mike..." Bumblebee leaned in, kissing Michael once more, their glossas savoring the taste of the other as they made out.