Chapter 81: Persuasion

Normal Perspective:

Optimus groaned as he recovered from his crash, uninjured, yet dazed.

Predaking flew down, screeching, and transformed, marching over to the fallen Prime as he spoke.

"It took a cataclysm to extinguish Cybertron's original Predacon inhabitance. You never stood a chance against me Prime." He then deployed a blaster. "In fact, the time has come for your extinction!"

The former beast then aimed his blaster at the Prime and charged it up, ready for the kill. Optimus, however, looked up, and immediately knocked it away before he fired and got up, sending punches at the large mech.

Meanwhile, inside the facility, the Autobots were slowly taking down the enemy forces, but they were giving it all they had to hold the 'Bots off.

Hiding behind the wall, Wheeljack got out his grenade and called out Ultra Magnus and Michael.

"Permission to hasten out progress Chiefs?"

"Granted!" They both called back in unison.

Wheeljack then threw the grenade across the room, which landed on the floor and rolled in front of the enemies, to which the Vehicons looked down and stopped firing, while the rest of them ignored it.

An explosion rang out, which caught the attention of Shockwave and the other forces in the room beyond, as a lone Vehicon was thrown back into the room, as the Autobots stormed into the room and took on the rest of the enemies within, while Ultra Magnus dealt with Shockwave, jumping up and tackling the scientist.

The presence of Skyquake, Jetfire, and Tailgate did not go unnoticed by him, for he was sure that they had perished, but he was pulled from his confusion by Ultra Magnus as the two fought, with Shockwave blocking a strike and pushing back as he noticed the Commander's replaced servo.

"This is no place for a one-handed Autobot." He snorted, despite the fact that he was being hypocritical, for he too was one-handed.

He was then punched by the Commander, who verbally shot back.

"I'll take one bum hand over one good eye any day."

Outside, Optimus and Predaking were still fighting, and the two were soon brought into a pushing match, which Optimus won by head-butting the former beast, who was thrown back, but wasn't taken down.

"Stand down Predacon!" Optimus ordered.

"I am Predaking!" The larger mech declared, as he retracted his blaster. "And I will never bow to your kind!"

He then charged at the Prime and performed a backflip, kicking the Prime hard and throwing him back as Predaking transformed. He charged up his fire breath, but before he could fire, his comm. came on.

"Predaking, I have been informed that our objective is at risk." Came Megatron's voice. "Secure it! NOW!"

Predaking screeched in the Prime's direction, charged up his breath again, and fired it into the sky in anger, but he took off to heed the order regardless.

Inside, the Autobots had been able to take out their enemies, with Michael collecting the hearts the Heartless released in his container, which he had brought with him on the mission.

Taking out the last of them, Arcee called out to Ultra Magnus.

"Commander, objective secured."

Ultra Magnus nodded, and looked down at the downed Decepticon scientist.

"Now might be a fine time to surrender."

"A logical assumption." The scientist admitted as he got back up. "Were it not for..."