Request #1 (1/5)

Aight so the requests won't connect to the main reaction and will be different with solo Fandoms. This one is for angry_lumine hope you enjoy ;)
And in this Y/N is ???   

Update: Oh and sorry for not posting yesterday. I had the chapter ready to be posted but I had work to do and when I came back I passed out as soon as I layed down. On the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------

Our scene opens to a familiar theater where in a flash of lightning many people appeared AKA Genshin Cast, except one person. (No genderbends)

Paimon: Whoa! Where are we?

Shinobu: *hits Itto on the head* I told you not to touch that crystal! Now look at what you did.

Itto: I'm sorry. I was just curious.

Lumine: *stands up and looks at everybody* Doesn't matter. Let's see who we have in here, when I say your element raise your hands. Geo!

7 raised hands

Lumine: Cryo!

9 raised hands

Lumine: Electro!

9 raised hands

Lumine: Ameno!

7 raised hands

Lumine: Hydro!

7 raised hands

Lumine: And Pyro!

9 raised hands. Wait. 9?

Lumine: Someone's missing with pyro vision.

Jean: Wait where's master Diluc?

Kaeya: Oh? I don't see Y/N anywhere.

Just then a small note appeared in front of Lumine and she read it out loud.

Lumine: "Hello people, you're here today to watch about your friend Y/N, or Diluc as you call him. More specifically about his big secret. Oh and Lumine, you might enjoy this" *note dissappears* Huh, well that's that.

Just then the screed turned on and Lumine sat down.

Klee: Oh it's starting!

On the screen they could see a cleanly organized office and Y/N standing looking out of the window into a starry night.

Gorou: It's night? But I swear it was day when we got here.

Lisa: Maybe time works different in here.

Y/N: *sees a full moon* It's time.

He walked away from the window and into the center of his office. He stood on a big carpet in the center as he slightly spread out his hands and a burning circle appeared on the carpet.

 He stood on a big carpet in the center as he slightly spread out his hands and a burning circle appeared on the carpet