He's back/World #4: Teyvat

A/N: Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask those people who read my One-Shot book if you enjoy my ideas. Some of the future ones will probably be turned into a book but I'm not sure. Also idea for this next world is inspired by angry_lumine and the credits go to her. I also wanted to say that I PASSED MY EXAMS! YEA! I was so nervous at my last one that I almost passed out but I passed it. Also MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! NOW THEN, ENJOY!

——————————————————

Author: Sup bitches, except you Y/N.

Drake: My lord, what brings you here?

Author: Just announcing that the old boss is back from his vacation.

Drake: Who?

???: Me.

Then a figure walked out of the portal and 2 certain angels recognized him.

GoB(God of Bible): Hello children, I'm finally back.

He then was tackled by Michael and Gabriel into a hug and they couldn't keep their tears in and cried into his chest.

GoB: Shhhhh, little ones, I'm back.

Then he dissappeared in a flash of light along with the 2 angels.

Sirzech: What does that mean?

Author: That means that I'm not a main God dumbass. He just asked me to take his place for a while because he decided to go on the vacation, and before you speak, everyone needs a vacation, even if it's THE God himself. Goodbye now, Drake you continue.

Drake: Yes sir.

Author then went back through the same portal as it closed.

Draka: Well that just happened, well anyway the next one choosing will be Lumine.

She gets up from her seat and approaches the orbs. She decided to choose the blue and red orbs.

Lumine: Ok so for the world he'll go to the world we came from, Teyvat and for the power it'll be ungodly amount of luck.

Y/N: HELL YEA!

While Lumine walked back to her seat the orbs fused and shot into Y/N and before he dissappeared he heard Drake say.

Drake: Also Y/N I'm not letting you keep the ungodly amount of luck when you come back so don't even ask.

Y/N: FU- *dissappears*

The screen turned on and we can see Lumine and Amber sitting at the table at Good Hunter eating along with Paimon.

Paimon: Look Lumine it's us.

Lumine: I can see that.

Their perfectly calm meal was interrupted by screaming.

Amber: Do you hear that?

Lumine: Hear what?

Y/N: aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *crash*

And just like that Y/N crashed into their table and all their food was wasted.

Paimon:

When they looked down they saw Y/N laying on the floor without any scratch or bit of food on him.

Rose: How in the-?