Girlfriends/ Y/Ns daily life

A/N: Ok so many people voted for me to write the DXD book. So I did. I hope it goes well. Tell me what are your opinions so far. Ty.

--------------------------------------------

Right now Y/N was being suffocated by a hug from his father as Drake teleported in.

Drake: Hello- The hell?! Y/N you ok?

Y/N: *dying* N-no.

Drake: Alexander let your son go, you're killing him.

Alexander: Oh God. *let's go* I'm sorry son, you ok?

Y/N: *hard inhale* Oh sweet air. Yep, now I am.

Drake: So why were you being hugged that hard?

Y/N: Well I found out about my engagement with Yasaka and told my father that i already have 2 girlfriends and here we are.

Drake: Damn, Ok so before we continue I wanted to say that I'm going to show you Y/Ns daily life so take your seat and enjoy.

Y/N: Before that can you teleport my girlfriends here?

Drake: Sure.

He snapped his fingers and 2 lights appeared. One in the seat next to Y/N and another on his lap. When the lights died down two girls appeared. Tricky and Silvervale. Tricky sat next to him while Silvervale on his lap.

 Tricky sat next to him while Silvervale on his lap

(Tricky)

(Silvervale)

(Silvervale)

The two: What in the?

Y/N: Hey girls.

The two: *gasp* Babe.

Tricky kissed him first and after a minute Silvervale grabbed his face so he looked at her and she kissed him for almost 10 minutes?!

Drake: 'Holy fuck, that's a long fucking kiss'

Silvervale: *ends the kiss* Finally, I haven't seen you for a month. Do you know how lonely I feel without your cuddles? It was bad enough when you were at Union.