Y/Ns boss run

Drake: *appears* Ok let's start. Y/N I'm sending you to the first boss, you'll get teleported to the next boss when you defeat the previous one. Understood?

Y/N: Yep.

Drake: Ok good. Also you can also use only visions and your hands. Bye.

Y/N disappeared and the screen lit up and they saw Y/N standing in front of Ameno Hypostasis in his calm form. And he can see a health bar above it.

Y/N: Let's do this.

He shoots a little lightning and wakes it up. He runs around it and the Hypostasis tries to launch him into the air but Y/N dodges in time and rushes at it while it's in the vulnerable stated. He charges Pyro vision in his right hand and Cryo vision in his left hand. He starts hitting it and does a good amount of damage. On the health bar he can see that he took away 1/3 of it's health. The Hypostasis rises up once again and flies up into the air and creates tornados and Y/N runs out of the radius of their hits and waits for it to finish the attack.

Lumine: He's doing surprisingly good.

Venti(fem): Yea.

After it finished attacking Y/N runs to it but this time he didn't stop but instead while running he charged Electro vision into his legs and dropkicked it. It disappeared and appeared in the center of the arena. 4 orbs with ameno symbol appeared in the air. Y/N channeled ameno into his legs and jumper really high so he could collect the orbs. After he did the hypostasis created 2 walls out of its cubes and tried to hit Y/N but he evaded and finished it off with the final attack with Pyro energy in his right hand. As he his it the hypostasis shattered and the blossom grew from the ground.

Y/N: Phew. That was a good warm up. How many left Drake?

Drake: 3 more. Lumine and the others still didn't find the Pyro and Hydro so for now you'll fight only 4. (In reality the author didn't fight either of them)

Y/N: Ok.

He then got teleported to the next boss. It was Electro hypostasis. Y/N shot a fire ball at it to activate it and once again ran around it and waited for its attack. The hypostasis made a fist out of its cubes and attempted to hit Y/N. He succeeded and Y/N got launched a few meters away from it.

Lisa: Ouch. That might hurt.

Diluc: It does hurt. I got hit once by it.

When Y/N landed on the ground he quickly recovered and dodged two other attacks in the form of scissors, when it tried to cut him, and the form of a hand when it tried to squash him. When it turned into its vulnerable state Y/N charged at it and jumped up as he was falling he charged Pyro vision into his left leg and hit the hypostasis right before it recovered. It raised into the air with its cubes activated once again and Y/N looked at the health bar. It was 50% done. The hypostasis made a magic sircle and shot its cubes at him but Y/N just ran around it. When it powered down and came down to the ground Y/N approached it and started hitting it repeatedly with Pyro element charged in both his hands. The hypostasis once again appeared in the center of the arena but this time there were three little Electro triangles around it. Y/N shot the furthest one with a fireball and hit the other one fits his fist. The last triangle was about to dissappear so he shot a cryo/Pyro bullet from his finger and destroyed it. With that the hypostasis shattered and once again the blossom grew from the ground.

Y/N: Next. *gets teleported*

Yoimiya: Well that was something.

Hu tao: You can say that again.

The next hypostasis he would fight was Geo element. Y/N knew that as soon as he activated him the hypostasis would rise 4 pillars and would be impossible to hit. So while slowly walking to it he started to charge Pyro and Electro elements into his hands and as soon as he walked close enough to it the hypostasis activated and his cubes went into the ground. Taking the chance Y/N rushed at it and hit it at the same time with both his hands. The hypostasis couldn't take the amount of damage and it got surrounded by its cubes once again while 3 pillars appeared around it. Y/N kicked the first one and second one with Pyro and Electro elements but for the last one he did something unexpected.

Y/N: As Tanjiro taught us.

He headbutted it. Yep he hit the last pillar with his head. And destroyed it mind you. The hypostasis shattered......again and the blossom grew from the ground.......again. Meanwhile everyone in the theater were shocked, especially the genshin cast. Well, except Beidou and Xinyan they were laughing so hard that they fell out of their seats.

Xiao(fem): Did he just-

Ganyu: Yes. Yes he did.

Noelle: He just headbutted it and POOF, it's gone.

Y/N: *laughing* Oh that was a good hit. I didn't even think it'll work. Hahahaha. Oh man. Ok let's fight the last one.

He got teleported to the snowy area and it was cold........like hella cold. So he decided to coat himself in Pyro but it wasn't doing much. He saw the Cryo hypostasis and shot a fireball at it and it activated.

Y/N: Gonna end this one quick. It's fucking cold here and coating myself in Pyro isn't doing much.

He walked around it and waited for it to attack. Is soon crated spikes around it and shot them at the ground around it 3 times each time further from the core. Thankfully Y/N was quick enough to run under the core of the hypostasis and as soon as it lowered to the ground he started to breathe fire at it. The health of the hypostasis was decreasing very quickly and as soon as it reached a specific point it flew up and created a cryo shield around itself. Y/N didn't want to wait to see what it'll do so he just kicked the ground and a huge pillar of fire erupted from underneath the hypostasis and engulfed it fully. The shield couldn't take the damage and shattered, as soon as it did the core was vulnerable and Y/N didn't stop the attack. It didn't even get to land to the ground as the core was destroyed and Y/N got teleported back to the theater.

Y/N: Fucking finally. Oh it feels so good to feel warm again.

He turned around and saw all of the Pyro vision users infront of him. Before he could say something they bowed 90°.

Pyro users: Teach us sensei.

Y/N: Uhhhhhhhh. Okay.

A/N: 3 out of 3 done. And ONCE AGAIN hope you enjoyed. Have a good day/night. I did as I promised. AUTHOR OUT