The ones who helped

Drake: Now that you calmed down from the screamer let's start. Narrator do your thing.

Narrator: Uh huh. Ok so I have the list here of the people who helped Y/N and here we go. So, the common group of people Y/N hang out with was: Seraphina, Remi, John, Blyke, Isen and bit with Arlo.

Remi: I thought you hated Y/N.

Arlo: I don't like him but I can tolerate him.

Narraror: Oh don't bullshit me, look at this.

The screen then shows an very injured Y/N who is passed out being carried by Arlo to the medical wing.

Isen: Aww, Arlo has a soft side.

Arlo just glared at him and Isen started sweating with a nervous chuckle.

Narraror: Y/N mainly helped them in training and they helped him. While the boys helped with physical training Seraphina and Remi helped with his studies and tactics for different situations and battles. Now onto the next bunch of people. (RWBY cast) From teams RWBY and JNPR we have Ruby, Blake, Jaune, Ren, Pyrrha and Nora. While being around them Ruby, Blake and Pyrrha helped him in grimm studies and history while Ren and Jaune taught him how to cook and Nora taught him how to...Break legs? The fuck?

Y/N: And that is why you should fear Nora.

Ruby: Why?

Y/N: Because I learned 2500 different and unique ways of breaking legs.

Nora: Yea! And he's my leg breaking buddy!

Ren: Calm down Nora.

Ruby: Jaune I didn't know you could cook.

Jaune: When you're living with 7 sisters you tend to learn a few things.

Narrator: Ok so another person who helped him in his endurance training is Winter Schnee, she helped him when she either visited her sister or Ironwood had some business in Union. Because as we know he's a general and all that.

Weiss: So that's where you have been disappearing.

Narrator: Now onto the Supernatural section of Union. The ones to help and usually protect him were the following people: Koneko, Kiba, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Sona and her peerage, Ravel, Riser after Y/N changed him for better, Serafall, Grayfia, Azazel along with Vali and Valerie when they visited him. The said from Rias peerage and Sona and her peerage helped him in his elemental resistance as well as swordsmanship from Irina and a bit of magic. Ravel and Riser, along with Serafall and Grayfia helped him in his resistance against fire, water and ice as well as taught him how to be a gentleman. Vali and Valerie taught him how to think fast in battle and Azazel. *sigh* He taught him how to drink. Yup people. Y/N knows how to drink and now has a huge alcohol tolerance.

Azazel: Oh no.

Alexander: You-

Silvervale: did-

Tricky: WHAT!?

Azazel: AHHHHHHHH.

Alexander/Silvervale/Tricky: COME HERE YOU OVERGROWN CROW.

Narrator: Ignore them, now the last bunch is being the hero section. In here we have some students from class 1-A, those being: Izuku, Iida, Todoroki, Momo, Jirou, Kaminari and Kirishima. While the rest of the class stayed neutral except of course the angry pomeranian dog-

Bakugou: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Narrator: INTERRUPT ME ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL COME DOWN THERE AND BEAT YOU INTO THE GFOUND! Ahem. Apologies, where was I? Oh yes, the heroes. The said people from class 1-A usually patched him up and helped him in his hero studies as well as helped to learn the law and design and make his own hero suit. After some time 3 students joined them those being: Kendo, Tetsutetsu and surprisingly Monoma.

Izuku: Yes, I was really surprised that Monoma of all people decided to help.

Narrator: Now onto the teachers and headmasters. From the teachers we have: Aizawa, All Might, Midnight, Vlad King, Snipe, Recovery Girl and Glynda. While they either helped him out out of detention and stopped the beatings when they were around nothing really interesting here. Recovery Girl was more that happy to patch him up and have a talk. Meanwhile Snipe and Glynda helped in training with different kinds of weapons.

Snipe: And I must say he became quite the shot.

Glynda: Indeed. The hardest was to teach him how to use Kusarigama.

Narrator: Now onto the headmasters. From here we have the mentioned Azazel and Serafall. Then we have nezu who helped educate Y/N to a higher degree and as well as to how to mess with people and a bit of torture.

Alexander: Should I be concerned?

Y/N/Nezu: Not at all. *innocent smile* *sips tea*

Union: 'OH FUCK, HE'S NEZU 2.0'

Narrator: Then we have SURPRISINGLY General Izonwood, who apparently without no one knowing punished students for what they did and gave them more homework as well as detentions and lowered some of their grades.

Y/N: Awwww, thank you Jimmy.

Ironwood: It's James. And shut up.

Weiss: Is this why some of my grades were lower than usual?

Ironwood: Yes miss Schnee, you're in Union to learn how to save people and be a Beacon of hope. Not to learn how to hurt weak and innocent.

Y/N: *stands up* I'm sorry I need to have a call. *leaves*

Narrator: And the last we have Ozpin, who did the same as the general here as well as helped Y/N a couple of times when he was unconscious and was planning with Nezu to help Y/N leave Union.

Sirzech: I still don't understand how it went unnoticed by us.

Ozpin: It because when 2 people with very high IQ come together you won't know that they're planning something.

Sirzech: Are you saying that I'm stupid?

Headmasters: YES!

Y/N: *returns* And a fucking siscon.

Sirzech just hugged his knees and a depressed aura appeared around him.

Narrator: Now onto the villains who helped him. Here we have: Roman, Neo, Mercury, Emerald, Cinder, Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Watts and Hazel. While most of them helped him with his depression and hanged out a lot with him and did some stupid shit some of them helped him in other things. For example, Watts and Kurogiri helped him become a professional psychologist and understand people better. An example being Hazel and Mercury who Y/N helped to overcome their trauma.

Mercury: That you did. I have never seen Hazel smile before.

Y/N: And I was happy to help.

Narrator: So the list of bullies is too big so I'll just say the main ones. Angry pomeranian dog AKA Katsuki Bakugou, Walking period AKA Rias Gremory, Daddy issues AKA Akeno Himejima, Retard of a lizard AKA Issei Hyoudou, I feel bad for Ddraig, Mega tsundere ice queen AKA Weiss Schnee (Weiss: HEY!) shut up, and the last ones being the four dumbasses AKA CRDL, and walking hoes AKA SSSN. Should i say the next part?

Drake: Nah, you're free to go. I'll tell the last part later.

Narrator: K, goodbye, i have YouTube videos to make.

Drake: And that does it. Now you all have a chat because I have someone else to make react to something for a bit.

Drake then dissappeared and appeared in the similar theater but a bit smaller while the people was left to do their own things.

Drake: *snaps fingers and 8 people* Appeared. Hello people. You're here to react to your dissappeared son/best friend/brother/crush and his adventures in the new world.

TO BE CONTINUED...........