Ships

Drake: Ok, the ships are ready, there will be 5 ships. While you're reacting imma go and get the orbs ready. *tosses a remote to Y/N* Press the green button to show the next ship. Adios. *dissappears*

Y/N: Ok. Let's start then. *presses the button*

Y/N x Akali

On the screen we can see Y/N and Akali standing next to each other wearing rapper outfits holding mics.

Akali: Oh damn you look good. Wait can you rap?

Y/N: Yea. But not that good.

Akali: After this you're showing me how good you can rap.

Y/N: Ok, next.

Y/N x Beidou

We can see Y/N wearing a pirate outfit while standing next to Beidou holding his claymore on his shoulder with one hand while holding Beidous hand with other.

Beidou: Ohhhhhhh, pirate buddies. Wait do you like the ocean?

Y/N: I do. I usually feel like I belong there.

Beidou: Marry me.

Y/N: *nervous* Hehe, next.

Y/N x Seraphina

We can see Seraphina wearing a shirt 2 times her size while laying on the shirtless Y/N in his bedroom.

John: *stands up* HELL YEA. MY SHIP HAS SAILED.

At the same moment John is sent crushing into the wall.

John: *in pain* Ouch.

Seraphina: *with her hand stretched out* D-don't joke about something like this.

Y/N: *summons 2 shadow soldiers out of his shadow* Please take John to the medical room and path him up. *the soldiers nod and get to work* Sera you ok?

Seraphina: *inhale* *exhale* Yea, you can continue.

Y/N x Ruby

On the screen we can see Y/N and Ruby eating a cookie while sharing it and almost kissing.

Summer & F/N(father name): I APPROVE.

Ruby/(Y/N): MOM/DAD.

Summer: What? You look adorable together.

F/N: I agree.

Y/N: *embarrassed* Next and last one is.

Y/N x Yasaka

On the screen we can see a smiling Yasaka and Y/N watching a slightly older Kunou playing with a boy that has yellow fox ears and tail. And Yasaka has a slightly bigger stomach.

Before anyone could react F/N stood up, ran to Y/N, picked him up and hugged him.

F/N: OH MY GOD. I HAVE 2 GRANDCHILDREN AND THERE IS ANOTHER ON THE WAY.

Boys: Oh.

Girls: My.

M/N & S/N: Lord.

All of them looked at Y/N waiting a response but they got: