Remnant?: A little reunion (part 1)

Drake: Now off you go.

He snapped his fingers and Y/N along with Rose dissappeared and the screen turned on. On the screen they could see that they appeared in a snow covered forest. And they were wearing warm clothes.

Y/N: Seems like it's winter in here. You know where we are?

Rose: I think we're on Menagerie. This is where my aunts and cousin live. But I'm not sure in which part of the forest we are.

Y/N: Beru. *he appears* Scout the area for a nearest town.

Beru: Yes my liege.

With a gust of wind Beru vanished. Meanwhile Y/N and Rose started to walk in a random direction.

Y/N: So what are we going to tell your aunts? Because I'm pretty sure they want to kill me.

Rose: Just tell them the truth and if they try anything you can just hold them in place.

Y/N: True.

Beru: 'telepathically' My liege, I found a big house on the hill.

Y/N: Thank you Beru. *puts Rose on his shoulders* Shadow Exchange.

The scene then changed to them standing in front of a big house.

Blake: Wait that's our house.

Kali: Indeed dear.

Y/N put her down and they walked to the front door. When they got close he knocked.

???: *faint* Coming!

They then heard footsteps and when the door opened they could see an older Yang who looked exactly like her mother Raven but with blonde hair.

Yang: What in the-

Raven: You look like a copy of me but with blonde hair.

Yang: You're not wrong. Hell, Ruby looks like a copy of aunt Summer.

Ruby: Do I?

Summer: You do.

Yang: How can I *sees Rose* help........... you.

After a moment of silence she picked up Rose and started to hug her for dear life while crying tears of happiness.

Ruby: *first day at union flashback* Oh no.

Yang: Oh my god! Rose you're alive I thought we won't see you ever again after Ruby told us that you got kidnapped. Come on Yin will be so happy to see you.

She walked in and closed the door completely forgetting Y/N at which he stared at the door in silence and then summoned 3 shadows.

Y/N: Alright guys. Let's wait.

Alexander: Well that was rude.

S/N: Agreed. (I really need a name for her ;-;)

Yang: HAHAHAHA I can actually see myself do it.

Ruby: I mean. You did do it technically.

Qrow: Yup. *drinks from his flask*

The scene then changed to the inside of the house and they could see a blonde boy with cat ears no older than 8 hugging Rose for dear life while Yang and an older Blake were in front of them.

Kali: Ara~ seems like my little kitten is no longer little.

Blake: But I'm still a kitten?

Kali: Yes you are. So no reaction to the scene?

Blake: I don't care really. I'm as straight as a 90° angle. (I personally hate the ship)

Yang: Are you sure kitty~?

Blake: *looks at her with neutral face* Yes. The only one who will tap this ass will be Y/N. *cover her mouth and starts blushing*

Most people looked at her in jealousy. Meanwhile Alexander was writing something in ANOTHER journal. It didn't look like the one from before.

Yang: So? Explain.

Rose: I'll make it short. Ruby and Weiss neglected me for my "brother" so I ran away, then dad found me and we tried to fake my death but it didn't work because they found out the truth so he just took me with him.

Blake: But they told us that you got kidnapped.

Rose: Technically I wasn't because I went with him on my free will. And so far he's been more of a family than they were.

Blake: And where is he right now?

Rose: At the front door waiting for you to let him in because auntie Yang ignored his existence when she saw me.

Some people chuckled at the statement.

Qrow: Yeah she got it from Raven. One time she-

He got interrupted when a sword was impaled near his dick. He looked at the source and saw a very angry birb MILF glaring at him so he shut up.

Blake and Yang got up and went to the door. When they opened the door they were met with Y/N sitting at the table made out of shadow playing UNO with Beru, Igris and Bellion. Y/N had 2 cards while the rest had one.

Y/N: *puts change color card* UNO! Change to blue. Hehehe. I know none of you have blue.

But then he was destroyed when the 3 of them put down 3 "+4" cards and he lost. At which most people on the audience laughed at his misfortune while some understood his pain.

Yang: Um, hey, we interrupting something?

He looked at them and stood up as the shadows dissappeared.

Blake: I suppose you're Rose's new father?

Y/N: Yup. Y/N Anderson is the name. It's nice to meet you Yang and Blake.

Yang: You know us?

Y/N: Of course. Rose spoke quite highly of you.

Blake: Well then come in.

They let him in and his clothes was replaced with his casual black suit. They guided him to the kitchen where the kids were waiting and there was a smell of burnt food. Blake immediately rushed and took out the dish from the stove.

Blake: Damn it! It's all burnt now.

Y/N: What were you making?

Blake: Jambalaya.

Kali: Seems like you failed again. *snickers*

Blake: *embarrassed* Shut it mom! One day I won't fail!!

Kali: I'll be waiting then.

Y/N: Oh. I know a guy who can help with that.

Blake: You do?

Y/N: Yes. You should try his Jambalaya. It's a dish you could die for from how good it is. He says it's his mother's recipe.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: And here we are. The second part will be on Monday. Now then comment your chapter requests people.

----------------> HERE <--------------------

Thank you.