Y/N & John in Terraria

Drake: Y/N and John and their adventure in Terraria.

Ahri: Wait, where is Y/N?

Seraphina: John is gone too.

Drake: Oh. They went to visit a friend of mine.

-meanwhile-

We can see a man sitting in a chair in front of a fireplace, when suddenly a door flies off it's hinges and someone yells.

Y/N: COME HERE ZELRETCH YOU FUCKING TROLL!

Zelretch: *GIRLY SCREAM*

-back with others-

Koneko: A question. How did they get into terraria?

Drake: The said friend of mine sent them there just to mess with them. Now then let's watch.

The screen lights up and they can see Y/N and John in the wooden house talking. Y/N is wearing an armor that looks like it's made out of fire, The Solar Flare Armor. While John is wearing simple Hellstone armor. Both of them have their helmets on the table next to them.

Summer: OHMYGODTHATARMORLOOKSSOCOOL.(oh my God that armor looks so cool)

Ozpin: Indeed. What is that armor?

Drake: Just watch.

Y/N: Do you understand everything?

John: Yep. Go to jungle, get ores, come back, and find a pink glowing flower bulb. Say, what armor are you wearing?

Y/N: Oh. This bad boy is called The Solar Flare Armor. It's made out of Solar Pillar fragments and Luminite.

John: Wait wait wait. Luminite? Isn't that like, the strongest material in the game?

Y/N: Yup. Now go. The sooner you get the ores the sooner I can get to work.

John nodded, put his helmet on and left. Y/N stood up, picked up his helmet and it disappeared and he started walking somewhere.

Remi: Wait how did that helmet dissappear?

Drake: He put it in his inventory. Think of it as a pocket dimension, but it's not endless.

Remi: Ok thank you.

Y/N reached a ladder that was going down so he climed down Dark Souls style. By simply sliding down and passing many floors. After a few seconds he stopped and at the specific floor and walked into the room on the right.

Hood: How big is his house? He passed a lot of floors.

Drake: It goes deep underground. It has something like 100 floors. (The world is 3 times bigger then the LARGE world)

Everyone was a bit shocked at the amount.

After walking past a few doors he stopped at the door that said "Steven, The Master Guide". He opened the door and walked in. Inside the room was a man with simple brown hair and beard. He was wearing a simple shirt, jeans and boots. He also had a golden bow on his back. He turned to the sound of the door opening and saw Y/N.

Steven: *smiles* Ah, Y/N how can I help you today?

Y/N: Hey Steven. I wanted to ask, what do I need to craft the energy core? A powerful type.

Steven: *puts his hand on his chin* Hmmmm. A powerful energy core you say. You'll need approximately 50 Luminite bars, for it not to explode as Luminite can hold a lot of energy in it. 2 Harris baigs, for it to function properly. And a strong energy core. That's all.