Remnant?: A little reunion (part 2)

Sorry for the huge hold. Some things happened here and there but now everything is alright. Again sorry and please enjoy. Also ty Lirito700 for suggesting the name for the sister and yours won in the roulette so S/N in now named "Alice". Oh and I also changed up the schedule a bit.

----------------------------------------------

The screen then changed outside of the island where we could see Ruby, Weiss and their son (named Alex) were making their way to Xiao-Long Belladonna house.

Qrow: This won't end well.

Aizawa: Yup.

When they were in front of the door they immediately got hit with a smell of Jambalaya and so, Ruby knocked. As she did the the scene changed to the inside the house to the kitchen where they could see Blake, Yang, Y/N, Rose and her cousin Tai (Yes they named their son Tai) as well as a man with gray skin, red hair with deer horns, ears and tail and he was wearing a nice red/black suit sitting at the table eating and chatting.

Ozpin: 'Oh Oum not HIM'

Salem: 'Oh, it's HIM'

M.Miranda: 'Oh lord, I remember HIM'

Sirzech: 'Oh Satan help me'

Serafall: 'YAAAAAAAAAAY MISTER DEER'

AFO: 'If it isn't my old contractor'

Motoyasu: 'He looks hella weird'

Raphtalia/Filo: 'Why do I suddenly want to run?'

Blake: You weren't kidding. This Jambalaya is the best one I ever tasted.

???: Why of course dear, it's my mother's recipe after all.

They they all heard a knock on the door.

???: I'll go open it. You all enjoy.

The man stood up and went to open the door. The scene changed one's again to the outside and after a few seconds the door opened and Ruby, Yang and Alex were shocked to see the man, the best radio host, the radio demon himself, equal-opportunity killer, ALASTOR. Smiling at them with his signature smile.

Alastor: Well hello, how can I help you dears?

After a few moments the 3 of them snapped out of their shock and Ruby spoke.

Ruby: Oh, sorry. We came for a birthday party for Tai Xiao-Long Belladonna.

Alastor: Ah of course, come in. We're having Jambalaya right now.

He walked in back inside and they went right after. When they walked into the kitchen however they were shocked to see Y/N and Rose and as soon as Weiss saw him she got her rapier out and was about to strike him but her rapier was broken in two by a shadow tentacle that came out of the portal and they saw Alastor looking at them with his hand stretched out.

Most audience: Well she fucked up.

Alastor: I would appreciate if you didn't fo that dear. *eyes glow a bit*

Weiss: O-of course. I apologize.

Yang: *stands up* Now that you're here were going to have a looooooong talk about family

Dominic Toretto: I'm proud.

Vali: How in the hell are you here!?!?!

Kunou: Uncle Dom.

Dominic: Hello little one. And goodbye. *goes back through the portal next to him*

Kunou: Bye uncle Dom.

Yang then walked over to Ruby and Weiss who were sweating and dragged them upstairs by the back of their collars. Meanwhile Rose, Tai and Alex were having a talk with Blake about family while Y/N and Alastor were talking among themselves.

Y/N: So how have you been? How's things with Charlie?

Alastor: Everything has been good. We're getting married in a week and I was hoping that you and your family would come.

Y/N: Oh absolutely!

Alastor: Splendid!

~scene change to Blake, Rose, Tai and Alex~

Blake: -and that is why you should never do that to your family. Do you understand now?

Alex: Yes.

Blake: Good.

Rose: *sigh* I guess I can give you another chance as a friend. But I'm certain that we won't be able to be family again.

Alex: I can live with that.

After a little bit Yang, Ruby and Weiss came back and the latter two looked pretty pale.

Yang: Now I hope you understood everything I told you.

Ruby/Weiss: Yes.

Yang: *red eyes* Yes, WHAT?

Ruby/Weiss: YES MA'AM.

Yang: *normal eyes* Good.

Raven: *quiet proud mama birb noises*

Y/N: Now Alastor how about you sing one of your songs.

Alastor: That's a good idea!

-after the song-

Alastor: Stay tuned~

The screen turned to black and Y/N and Rose appeared in their seats.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Now first of all I apologize for the chapter being short. Second of all I want to lett you that the next chapter will be the requests. I will DM some of yall for more details so be prepared. Also some people gave me the requests in DMs and asked not to mention them so I won't. Or will I? >:) anyway yall know that I'm talking about you so hope you will enjoy.