Y/Ns fights (part 2/3)

A/N: Sorry for not posting yesterday. My wifi went off. I'll post DXD chapter tomorrow. Hope you can forgive me for the delay.

---------------------------------------------------

Qrow: What do you- wait. Ohhhhh, it's that one. *drinks from his flask*

Drake: Yea. Wait where's Y/N?

Silvervale: Went to the bathroom.

Drake: Oh ok then. Let's start.

The screen turns on and they can see that it's the middle of the night. The camera then shows Y/N standing on Kaisel with a person next to him.

???: So remind me why are we here?

Akali: Granger?

Ahri: You know him.

Akali: Yea. Had a few not pleasant meetings in the past.

Y/N: Relax Granger. You yourself agreed to do this job.

Granger: Yes but he didn't mention that it was in another world!

Y/N: Once again, relax. You're a professional demon hunter plus Drake said that he will increase the reward if you complete the job.

Granger: He better.

Alexander: You hired him?

Drake: Yes..

Raven: And you didn't say that it's in another world why?

Drake: *shrugs shoulders*

Granger: Why are we here again?

Y/N: In this world something went wrong and the key characters on the good side died. Our task is to defeat the three responsible for it. Anyway, we're here. They're below us.

The camera then showed a partly destroyed village with people fighting. Those people being: Uzui Tengen, the kamaboko squad and uppermoon 6.

 Those people being: Uzui Tengen, the kamaboko squad and uppermoon 6