Meet and greet

The ladies took about an hour and a half to do your hair and makeup and they did an amazing job. When they were done they left and you put your dress on.

You wore a black mermaid lace dress that had a train that attached at the hip

You wore a black mermaid lace dress that had a train that attached at the hip. The dress did show some of your skin through the lace but your important parts and some other parts were covered. You had a silver and black eyeshadow look and had a deep red lip. You matched your dress with a pair of thick platform black heels that had red bottoms.

When you were done You walked out of the room and made your way to the living room where Luca was waiting for you.

Luca wore an all black suit with a vest that matched

Luca wore an all black suit with a vest that matched. The vest had a pattern on it that almost matched your theme on your dress. He wore black shoes to tie his look together.

Luca's attention went to you when he heard your heels getting closer. He had a big smile on his face and walked towards you. "You look beautiful," he said grabbing you by the waist and bringing you close to him. He kissed your neck then looked back at you. "You ready to go?" he asked. You nodded then you made your way out of the house.

Luca drove you to the venue and you swore the place was a castle. You looked around in awe and you heard Luca chuckle. You turned to him and he was just smiling. "What's so funny?" you asked him curiously. "You're just cute," he said looking over to you.

Even though you were a very successful woman these things still amazed you, mostly because you have never been to these events. You've heard of them but you have never been because you were always too busy. Luca parked the car and turned to you with a very serious look on his face. "You have to stay by my side the whole night okay," he said with a stern tone.

You nodded showing him you understand and he got out of the car. He opened your door and let out this hand. "Shall we," he said with a smile on his face. You took his hand and he closed the door for you. You made your way in and everyone's attention went to you and Luca. You stood at the top of a flight of stairs and everyone watched as you walked down.

You felt a bit uncomfortable with everyone just staring at you. Luca held your hand reassuringly and your nerves settled down. You reached the bottom of the stairs and Dom was standing there with a beautiful blonde in his arms. You walked over and greeted them both. Dom introduced her as Aliza.