Reality of Love

Luca looks deep into your eyes. You can feel the high levels of stress he's trying to hide. You put your hand on his cheek and he leans into your touch and his eyes close. "Talk to me," you say to him, your eyes tearing up.

He opens his eyes and he looks at you. He stares deep into your eyes and you feel him soften. He brings you closer to him and you rest your head in his shoulder.

He tips your chin and makes you look at him. He brings his lips to yours and he kisses you. All the emotions you felt are put into the kiss. His emotions do the same as his arms hoist you on top of him and you saddle him.

His hands grip your ass and on instinct you start grinding on him. His erection rubs back and forth against you. Your heads turn from side to side as the kiss deepens. Your tongues dance vigorously and he moves your hips faster.

You moan into his mouth and his erection grows. He tugs on your hair and you moan out loud. He let's your hair go and lifts your shirt over your head leaving you in your underwear.

You unbutton his shirt and slide it off his back. His eyes are full of hunger and you ache for him. You want him. All your mixed emotions just make the whole feeling hotter. He brings his mouth to your nipples and sucks of them hard, leaving hickies all over your breasts.

He begins to stand, holding your legs. He turns around and throws you onto the bed. He takes your underwear off and begins working on your heat. Your hips buck as his tongue moves in and out of your entrance.

He moves his mouth and sucks on your clit hard and your moans turns into a screams. "Fuck!" You grab the sheets with one hand and a fist full of his hair with the other. The sensation of his tongue grows as you feel yourself reach your orgasm. His fingers pinch your nipples gently as you cum hard. He groans against your pussy as he plants kisses all over your lower half of your body, working his way to the top and to your lips.

He pulls away and stands at the end of the bed and pulls his pants down. His large erection springs out and you stare. He smirks at you and licks his hand before grabbing it in his hands. He begins jerking it slowly in front of you and you see him clench his jaw. He looks you dead in the eye as he strokes his dick.

You lie on the bed watching him. You want him inside you so bad. You decide to tease him back and bring your hands to your clit. Your fingers slowly circle it, making your body twitch slightly from the sensitivity. Luca's hand pauses as you bring your fingers to your entrance. You still feel so sensitive from cumming before.

Luca's eyes spark with desire as you play with yourself. You lean your head back and buck you hips pushing your fingers deeper into your entrance. You moan out load drawing Luca closer to you.

Your hand moves faster and faster and you feel yourself get closer and closer to the edge. You can feel the ecstasy build within you. Just as you are about to cum Luca moves your hand.

You glare at him frustrated. "I, want to make you cum," he says staring back at you. He strokes his dick before inserting it deep inside you. Your pussy is filled to the brim. You cry out as he starts moving. He pins your hands above your head and thrusts hard and deep.

You hear him growl and groan in the space between your neck and shoulder. Your insides twitch and throb as his hips grind against you. Your back arches as he moves deep inside you.

"Fuck Amelia," he groans as he let's your hands go and moves his hips faster. "Cum for me Amelia, cum hard baby," he groans. "Luca!" you moan as you reach your climax. Your fingers grind against his back and you cross your legs over him making him go deeper.

His cock begins throbbing inside you and your insides feel hotter than they were before. After making you cum he eventually found his own release. He does a final thrust deep inside you and you both moan out loud as he reaches his climax. His breathing is heavy as his cum pours out inside you.

He pulls out of you and throws himself beside you and you both try catching your breath. You roll over to face him and he brings you closer to him and holds you.

"I'm sorry for making you worry," Luca says finally catching his breath. He pulls the blankets over the both of you and closes his eyes. Even though you're still kind of mad at him you missed his touch. The warm feeling of his embrace brought back the comforting feeling you missed.

"I care about you Luca, I really do," you say. Luca's breath hitches. It's as if your words sting him. You bring your hand over his perfectly sculptured chest. "I know I haven't said the words but it's true. You're everything to me."

Luca looks down at you and his eyes look unsure. You look back at him assuringlly. He doesn't say anything for a while. "Amelia, I know you love me. Saying it takes time, I didn't mean to bring it up in our fight before."

"I've never had to tell anyone that I love them. I've never really known what love is. I never even thought it was possible for me to fall inlove so the idea of someone loving me is unreal. It's just the whole idea of it has never really been a reality for me," you explain to him. All the painful lonely memories of your past come flooding back and it makes you wonder if you were even able to be loved.

"I love you," Luca says emphasising the 'I' and bringing you even closer to him. His words ring in your ear and reminds you of the first time he said it to you.

"I know," you whisper.

A/n
I have no idea what happened in this chapter but I hope it is good. I didn't have much motivation for this chapter, it took me about 3 days to finish it but it's okay. Also I had no idea about the title so if it's random I'm sorry.

If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote