Over the edge

A while later you both made your way down. You said your goodbyes to your cousins and your aunt and uncle. You hugged your mom and made your way to the door with Luca. You looked back to see your father who was looking down.

Luca let you walk through the door before him and you made your way to the car. Luca opened the door for you and you got in. You took a deep breath in and then released. Luca got into the car and started it up.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking at you worried. You looked back at him and smiled. His green eyes carried concern. You leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. "What was that for?" he asked grinning.

"You made my night," you said remembering what happened during dinner. Luca's eyes filled with desire and a smirk appeared on his face. His gaze went to your hands that were caressing your thighs. He looked back at you. "Can we go home now," you said feeling an ache grow between your legs.

Luca started driving. You looked at him and your eyes traveld down to his bulge. You looked back at him and smiled. You shifted in your seat to get his attention. He looked at you and the road as you slid your underwear off.

"Amelia, what are you doing," he asked gripping the steering wheel. You opened you legs a bit and ran your hand up your inner thigh. He glanced at you and then back to the road. You leaned over to him. You unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Amelia what are you doing?"  he asked looking down then back at the road. You licked the tip then your hand started jerking his dick. You used your other hand to touch yourself.

"Amelia I'm driving," he said sternly focusing on the road. He glanced over to you to see your fingers deep inside you. You wrapped your lips on the head and started moving your hand faster. One hand wasn't enough but you mostly focus on his most sensitive spot. You moan on his dick as you flickered your tongue on his tip.

"Fuck Amelia," he said with a groan. You knew you would drive him crazy when you moaned. You moved your fingers at the same pace as your hand jerking his dick. You sucked on the head and heard him grunt and groan.

You moaned on his cock as your orgasm began to build. He used his one hand to bob your head. "Fuck!" he groaned. His jaw clenched and he held the steering wheel tight. You could feel your pussy juices running down your thigh. You moaned loudly on his dick and you felt him grow bigger in your mouth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he moaned as your hand, fingers and head moved faster. You cried out onto his dick as you both reached your climax. "Fuck Amelia," he said gripping the steering wheel tightly.

You swallowed and licked the rest of his cock clean. You slowly took your fingers out from inside you and brought them to your lips. You hummed in satisfaction as you sat back in the seat liking your fingers clean.

When you got home Luca had your arms pinned above you in his bed. You were attacking each other's lips, your tongues doing a vigorous dance with each other. He groaned into your mouth and you began grinding your hips against him. His shirt was off and you were in your bra.

He pinned your hands with one hand and brought his other to your now drenched pussy. He groaned in satisfaction of how wet you were. He rubbed your pussy slowly spreading the wetness to your clit. You moaned into his mouth making him groan into yours.

He pulled away for the both of you to take a breather before he started kissing your neck. He brought his hands to your bra and he ripped it apart. He started attacking your nipples, sucking hard on them.

His lips made their way to your aching pussy and his tongue flickered fast. You gripped the duvet and bucked your hips. You moaned out loud and arched your back. "Moan my name baby," he said against your pussy.

Your hands grabbed his hair and you did as he said. "Luca~" you moaned as your grip around his hair tightened. He sucked on your clit and you felt your self get even closer to your orgasm. "Luca~" you moaned multiple times as he sucked and licked all the right places.

Your hips moved up and down on his tongue and your legs started shaking,"Luca!~" you cried out. Your back was arched and your legs were shaking intensely as you came hard on him tongue. Luca stood up to take his pants off as you lied in his bed panting.

Without warning Luca thrusted into your hard. "Luca~" you moaned and he thrusted harder. He moved his hips fast making himself go in and out deep inside you. "Fuck," he groaned. "You're squeezing me and it feels so good,"he said lowly into your neck. His words turned you on to the max and you could feel yourself get closer and closer to the edge. "I'm about to cum again," you moaned surprised.

He grinded himself deep inside you and your legs locked around his waist as your came on his cock. You screamed and dug your nails into his back. "Fuck!" you said with a breathy voice. "I'm gonna make you cum over and over again," he said deeply into your ear. He did as he said and made you cum over and over again taking you further and further into ecstasy. Taking you over the edge over and over again making you feel so fucking amazing that there were tears in your eyes.

He felt so fucking good inside you. "Luca I'm gonna cum again," you moaned. Your ass was in the air and he grabbed a handful. "Me too baby," he said throwing his head back with a moan. You gripped onto the duvet as your orgasm escaped. Tears of pure pleasure ran down your face as you moaned out loud.

Luca grabbed your ass as he came. He moaned out loud and buried himself deep inside you. You felt his abs risings and falling against my back. "Fuck," he whispered into your back as he did a few deep thrust making more cum pour out inside you.

A/n
I honestly love these types of chapters I just hope everyone enjoys reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them
If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote❤️