Love

A/n
This is an original story so if you see it anywhere else it has been stolen and let me know so I can report it. If you would like to use this story as your own please let me know and we can discuss it.
I am new to writing on wattpad so if this is not great just know I am trying.

This was my first book so it may not be that great, if you do not read to the end please skip to the Authors note because there is important information about my other books and about the making process of this book

⚠️WARNING⚠️
There is just mostly "smut"(I tried) and there is swearing in this chapter.
This is not a one shot.
Please try to read the authors note after every chapter as it might have some important information regarding the story(not spoilers)
Well without further a do, I present to you...
~FINDING A HART~

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Your insides twitch as he thrusts hard from behind. Your orgasm builds as he thrusts deep and fast. He grabs a hand full of your ass and you feel your insides get hot.

You moan out loud as you feel yourself get closer and closer to your release, "Fuck!" You breathe heavily as you reach your climax. You moan even louder as your body shakes from the ecstasy. The pleasure surges through your body like a lightning bolt making your body shake and tingle.

He buries himself deep inside you as you feel him throb and twitch inside you. "Fuck, baby I'm about to cum too." He starts moving faster clapping against your ass. Your insides become hotter as he does one last deep thrust.

You feel his hot warm cum pour inside you. His cock is throbbing inside you as he breathes heavily.

A little while later he lays down next to you and brings you close to him making your naked bodies touch.

He plants littles kisses on your neck and you melt in his embrace. Every delicate kiss sends shock waves through your body. You have never felt more safe in your entire life. He runs his hand down your arm
and wraps his arm around your waist.

"I love you."

His words echo in your ears. 'He loves me. The coldest man in the world just told me he loves me,' you thought to yourself. You rolled over to meet his eyes.

You met a pair of soft dominant green eyes. Your heart was racing. He looked at you affectionately and longingly. You feel your cheeks begin to heat up. No one has ever looked at you the way he has. Everything about him excites you and makes you feel wanted for the first time in your whole life.

He rests his forehead on yours, and closes his eyes as he brings you even closer to him. "Marry me," he whispered. He meets your eyes and looks into them longingly. "We're already getting married," you say as you giggle.

He smiles at you and you think you're going to explode. His smile is so heavenly. It fills you with so much warmth." I know, but it's different now. Having an arranged marriage and asking you out of love are 2 different things don't you think?" he asks.

He looks at you trying to decifer your facial expression. He caresses your cheek and you feel your body tingle. "I understand what you mean," you said.

You look at him for a moment before smiling warmly at him. "Yes, I will marry you." His face brightens. It's as if he feels lighter by you saying yes. He brings his lips to yours and kisses you passionately. His tongue exploring your mouth and his soft lips making you tingle.

At this moment everything is absolutely perfect. You have never been more happy in your entire life. 'This is the only thing my parents did right out of their entire life,' you thought.

After a while of cuddling he eased himself away from you and you instantly missed his touch. You craved his embrace.

You watch as he stands and starts getting dressed. "Today, I'll pick you up. I'll let the driver know," he said. You watch him put his shirt on and his back muscles flex as he slides it on. The sight of this gorgeous man is enough to make you lose your mind.

You watch as his muscles flex a little as he buttons his shirt. He turns to face you and crawls on the bed and plants a quick little kiss against your lips. He then smiles. "Don't miss me too much and good luck with your meeting."

At that you remember that you still had to go back to the office. You were meeting with a client who was wanting to advertise a new product that is going to be launched. "Wait why did you want to pick me up again?" you asked.

He straightened up and made his way to the door. "I have a surprise for you." He walked out and you trailed behind him still naked. You stood beside the kitchen counter as he picked up a strawberry and brought it to his lips.

He turned his attention to you and realised that you still weren't wearing any clothes. He looked you up and down then smirked. "You better cover up otherwise there is no way we're leaving this apartment."

You looked down at you naked body and teasingly ran your hands down. "What if I don't want to leave?" you said. You walked closer to him and watched as his eyes become hungry. He wanted you and you knew it.

You stood right in front of him and ran your hands up his chest then wrapped your arms around him. Your heart beat begins to race as you see the way he is looking at you. You crash your lips against his and kiss him passionately and hungrily. He wrapped his arms around your waist and hoists you on top of the counter. Your ass feels a shot cold from the counter.

He sticks his tongue deep in your mouth and your tongues do a vigorous dance. He runs his hand down your thighs and then brings his fingers to your clit. You moan into his mouth and you feel him smile.

He starts making small circles around it and you pull away from the kiss to moan. He then runs his fingers down your entrance and his eyes widen. He then smirks and comes close to your ear. "Fuck baby you're so wet for me," he says as he kisses your neck.

His lips travel all over you're neck and chest as he sinks 2 fingers inside you. You in hale a big breath and dig your fingers into his back. He starts moving his fingers in and out and you feel your insides become hot.

You throw your head back as he starts moving faster. He kisses and sucks on your neck as his fingers move more vigorously. You feel your orgasm build. His fingers hit your g-spot everytime he moves them in and out. "Don't stop," you say breathing heavily. You feel him smile against your neck and he brings his lips to yours.

He parts your lips and kisses you. His lips intertwine with yours as he fucks you with his fingers. You feel yourself get closer and closer to the end. You moan into his mouth and you feel yourself get even closer to your climax. He pulls away and whispers into your ear, "Cum for me baby, cum hard."

He moves his fingers deeper into your pussy and you pulsate. "Oh fuck." He hits your g-spot over and over again until your body finally gives in. You reach the edge and scream out as you dig your fingers into his back. You cum hard on his fingers. You feel your thighs shake as the ecstasy takes over every inch of your body.

A/n
Man did I love writing this chapter. This is kinda my first story so please just bare with me.
You will get more of a background in the next chapter.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please leave a vote