Pleasure at the bottom

His bulge twitched against your ass. His hand slipped into your tight ski shorts and found your clit. His fingers circled your aching bud and you threw your head back against him. "You're so wet," he said softly in your ear.

His hand went deeper into your pants to find your entrance. His fingers slipped in and you took a deep breath in gasping. Luca hummed in satisfaction. He was aroused and pleased. His fingers wiggled in your pussy and he moved them in and out. Your hand moved over his as his fingers continued to fuck you.

You moaned out loud as his fingers hit your g-spot. You bent a bit forward and his body moved with you. "I-I c-can't stand anymore," you said through moans and sighs of pleasure. You were feeling too weak to keep standing.

Luca pulled his hand out and examined it. "Look at how wet you are for me baby," he said. He grabbed your waist and pushed it downward gesturing for you to sit. He pulled at your tights then slipped them under your ass. You got the hint then took them off completely.

You both sat on the floor. You were in between his legs and you leaned against him. He kissed your neck and brought his fingers back to your pussy. He circled your clit a few times before putting them back in. You moaned out loud and grabbed his thigh as his fingers worked on you.

You leaned your head back and gripped on his thigh tightly as he continuously hit your g-spot. Your orgasm was building and you could feel your insides grow hotter and hotter.

You came all over his fingers as you reached your orgasm. Your fingers dug into Luca's thighs as you came on his fingers. "That's right baby, make a mess on my fingers," he said gently into your ear. 

When you had finished he pulled his fingers out and brought them to your lips. You opened your mouth and sucked on them. "See how good you taste," he said as he took his fingers out of your mouth.

You nodded.

He turned you to face him and he crashed his lips against yours. You moaned into his mouth multiple times and his erection grew. You put your hand over his bulge and began rubbing it. He hummed into your mouth before pulling away. You kissed his neck while unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. You pulled his cock out and placed kisses around the tip.

His jaw clenched as you put the whole thing in your mouth and started bobbing your head. He loosened your hair from its ponytail and wrapped it in his hand to keep the hair out of your face. He leaned back and had one hand supporting him and the other in your hair. He grunted and groaned as his grip around your hair tightened.

He moved your head faster and made himself go deeper inside your mouth. You choked a few a few times and there was saliva on the corners of your lips. Your eyes stayed on him as your head went up and down. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were closed with his head thrown back. His lip tucked under his teeth and he hummed out of pure pleasure.

You loved making Luca feel good, it made you wet knowing you made him feel good. You started focusing your tongue on his tip and moving it vigorously. "Fuck," his breathing was heavy and his jaw was clenched. With in a few moments his cum poured out inside your mouth. He moaned a loud which made you ache.

You released his cock and held it in your hand as you swallowed. "You taste better than me," you said seductively with a smirk. A smile appeared on his face and he brought his head back to look at you.

You leaned in and kissed him slowly and passionately. He brought you closer to him so that you straddled him. Your pussy rested on his cock as you deepened the kiss. Your tongues swirled and danced vigorously with each other.

You were interrupted by your phone ringing in your purse on the bench. You groaned in his mouth when the phone didn't stop ringing. You pulled away and saw that Luca was just as frustrated. You rolled your eyes and reluctantly stood up to go answer it.

"Hello," you said irritatedly. "Hey sweetie," your mom's weak voice said softly. "Oh, hi mom," you said turning to Luca. When he saw your face he stood up and tucked his member away and neatened himself as he walked to you.

"I know I said I would give you space but I just wanted to check if you were still coming to dinner," she said.

You had completely forgotten about your dinner plans because of everything that had happened the past week. "Oh, yeah we'll be there," you said. Luca looked at you confused as he wrapped his arms around waist. "Okay, bye mom." You hung up and rested your forehead on his chest with a sigh.

"Is everything okay?" he asked softly. You nodded your head and thought about seeing your mother. You were worried about seeing her at this stage. "We have to go to dinner tomorrow night...for the wedding," you said hesitantly.

You put your hands over your face and Luca wrapped you in his arms tightly. He planted a kiss on the top of your head comforting you. "I don't know if that's a good a idea right now Amelia," he said softly.

"I need to see my mother, please," I asked sadly. My heart clenched at the thought of her weak self. Luca sighed and nodded,"Okay."

A few long moments later you put your tights back on and smoothened your hair. You both walked back down to the office and Luca kissed you. "I have a few things to take care of before getting home. Dan will take you home okay."

You nodded and kissed him before you made your way down to the car. The amount of bad in your life definitely out weighed the good and you were pretty sure that there was more coming. Everything in your life was going beyond bad. You were experiencing what ever happens after hitting rock bottom and for you, there was no way up.

A/n
Honestly I feel so bad for Amelia. Her life seems hard but she keeps forgetting she isn't alone but she seems addicted to the feeling. Anywaysss let me not keep you.
If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote❤️